The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Homeland Security

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-24-2004, 11:31 PM

Default 911 'Doctored' pic

The attached pic is, I am certain 'doctored', as it shows the cockpit and about 30' of the fusilage of the 767 exiting (INTACT) the WTC after smashing through the steel columns on both entry AND exit.
I got it from one of these conspiracy theory sites.

The shadow of the exiting plane seems to be wrong for Lower Manhattan at 9.03AM on that day, as the shadow has the sun far too high in the sky.

I am not a New Yorker, but I would have thought that the sun at that time would have been transiting the SOUTHERN sky, not the northern sky.

Any Photo-Recon 'experts' out there??

John.
History nut,
Cranky old codger.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2004, 12:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

whereabouts did u find this ? thanks.

Larry
Old 05-25-2004, 03:52 AM

Mortardude,

http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulle...wforum.php?f=1

One of the wierdest sites I have ever seen. These blokes are off the planet.

The whole thing has set off my BS Detector and this pic in particular has me fascinated.

Any ideas?

John.
History nut,
Cranky old codger.
Old 05-25-2004, 11:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks for the link ! Here is one for your continued amusement.

Larry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.911forthetruth.com/

911 For The Truth

Mariani vs. Bush
"The Truth Will Keep U.S. Free"
Make sure you check back daily for updates: Last updated 2:07 am EST March 30, 2004

***LATEST NEWS*** Sept. 11 response criticized

C.I.A. Was Given Data on Hijacker Long Before 9/11

Phil Berg & Ellen Mariani launch National Tour with visit to Kansas City, Missouri

Transcript of our appearance on MSNBC's TV's Scarbourough Country from January 28, 2004
Latest News 9/11 Director Gave Evidence to Own Inquiry
CBS RADIO - KIRO 710 AM -Seattle Washington -The Mike Webb Show 10pm PT/1am EST (Jan 9)
9/11 Chair: Attack Was Preventable
Mariani seeks deposition of Saddam Hussein to support RICO action
Open letter to President Bush from Ellen Mariani
Mariani vs. Bush - Amended Complaint
Mariani vs. Bush - Notice of RICO suit
Response to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss
Memorandum in Oppostion to Defendant's Motion to Dismiss
Media Coverage
ARCHIVE Ellen Mariani on the Ila Swan Show: 9-11 RICO LAW SUIT Tuesday January 6th
ARCHIVE Ellen Mariani and Phil Berg interview on Highway to Health
ARCHIVE Alex Jones interviews Ellen Mariani
Foreign Press
Our National Tour sponsored by the 9-11 Visibility Project

We would like to thank all of those individuals whom have signed our petition and/or made a contribution. Please tell your friends about our site and encourage them to sign our petition. We need each and every signature!!

A message from Phil Berg, attorney for Ellen Mariani, wife of 911 victim.
"Thank you in advance for spreading the word of our endeavors. Together, yes together, we will find the truth. It is time to unite - hand in hand and shoulder to shoulder."

Statement of the Case

On 11/26/03, Ellen Mariani filed a civil RICO action [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] lawsuit against President Bush and other high level members of his administration based upon prior knowledge of 911; knowingly failing to act, prevent or warn of 911; and the ongoing obstruction of justice by covering up the truth of 911; all in violation of the laws of the United States.

Ellen seeks judicial redress to restore the U.S. Consititution's "Separation of Powers" clause so never again will another "911" occur on our land.

Attention Present and Former Federal Employees

We urge all present and former federal employees with any information about "911" that you reasonably believe is a violation of law including fraud, abuse, cover-up, etc., of "911" to contact us immediately.

We will keep your name confidential and file appropriate documents with the Federal Courts to protect your identity and your job.

A call to unity - 911 for the truth!

"It is time for a non-violent revolution by the millions of Americans who are tired of their rights being diminished by the Bush Administration; tired of the lies of the Bush Administration; tired of the lies about Iraq; and tired and disgusted with the lies about 911. Now is the time to stand tall together and bring back our freedoms as they stood under the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States."

How can I help to support '911 for the truth'

1. Call, fax and/or e-mail all talk shows [radio and TV and internet] and news outlets [newspapers, radio, TV and internet] and tell them to cover our efforts to find the truth of 911.

2. E-mail, call or write your U.S. Congressperson and/or U.S. Senator and tell them to put pressure on Bush and the White House to release all information about 911; to stop stonewalling the 911 Commission; and to tell the truth about 911.

3. Spread the word by e-mail, telephone or in person to your family and friends.

4. Contribute to "911 for the truth" by sending $9.11 for the truth [or 91 cents or $911 or whatever you can afford] to:

Philip J. Berg, Esquire
Attorney for Ellen Mariani
[Mariani vs. Bush]
706 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-1711 or you can use our safe secure on-line donation system. (PayPal)

5. Tell others to visit our web site - www.911forthetruth.com

6. Make a sign - "911 for the truth" for your lawn or car.

7. And finally, if you have any information that you think can help, please click here to send it to us via our web site
Old 06-27-2004, 02:10 PM

There is just no way that an aircraft fuselage would stay intact after hitting a building at 500+ mph. By the time the aircraft had penetrated 100 feet into the building it would be shredded and crumpled beyond all recognition. About the only piece of the aricraft that would stay reasonably intact and have enough mass to penetrate would be the engines and possibly parts of the landing gear. The conspiracy theorists who posted that doctored picture obviously don't know just how flimsy an airplane really is.
In 1946 or 1947 a B-25 Mitchell Bomber flew into the Empire State Building. About the only recognizeable parts of the plane left were the 2 Pratt & Whitney engines.
Old 06-27-2004, 04:03 PM

Although I believe this to possibly be a doctored photo of that fateful day, I do have to say that there are some major differences between the 1940's crash of the B-25 at the Empire State Bldg and the crashes into the World Trade Center.

The B25 is a MUCH smaller plane than either of the two planes that crashed on Sept 11th. Also the Empire State Building is constructed of thick concrete walls with steel girders set very close together. While the construction of the World Trade Center buildings was of lighter materials, thinner walls of concrete, mostly large sheets of glass and the steel frame work was set much further apart than those of the Empire building. Also, unlike the Empire building the WTC was constructed of an open floor plan. Fewer structural walls with large areas of cubicles...what we call Cube Farms. Given the speed they were traveling it is still conceivable that a portion of the fuselage was able to pass through to the other side and indeed in some video footage it did appear to do just that. But certainly not with the wings still in tact.

As for the positioning of the sun...this occurred early morning on an early fall late summer day. I'm not exactly sure where the sun should be, but I would guess that it would still be low on the horizon. Do we know which side of the building this was supposed to be showing? All of that need to be taken into consideration before debunking or approving the validity of the photo. The photo is so grainy it is difficult to make out the important markers clearly.

I just have to say this one thing on this subject...as a transplant to New York, I am sickened and appalled at how the rest of the country is now treating this tragic date. I've visited the west coast recently and in the media it is almost as if they are saying..get over it already. How exactly is one supposed to "get over it"? And one thing that may be a huge mistake made by both NY'ers and other Americans is the assumption that when they do finally strike again that it will be at NY all over again. I doubt they will do that since they achieved their objective...to bring down the WTC. It took two separate dates separated by a few years but they did it. Next, I predict they will hit one of the following cities...Chicago, LA, San Fran, Seattle, or maybe even Atlanta. These cities are major centers of commerce, communication, and transportation. They won't go after D.C. because it is too well guarded. They won't hit NY because it too is on constant alert.

Just please learn a lesson from this that you should always be aware of your surroundings and if you think someone is acting odd or suspicious, then TELL someone! Don't be a typical NYer and just mind your own business. If it turns out to be nothing then fine, no harm, no foul. But if it is something that could have been avoided and you stood by and did nothing...think of the guilt you would live with for the rest of your life.

Okay, I'll shut up now and step down off my soapbox.

Have a good day fellas!
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 07-05-2004, 12:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 911 print

I spent some time refrencing some websites and my own photos of the towers. The photo is correct. The towers are not oriented N,S, E,W. The photo you attach shows the jet coming out of the NE side of the tower. At that time, (9:03) the sun would still be on that side. I have attached a satellite photo of the towers taken sometime between 10:00 and 11:00.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have to comment to the Dragon Lady. Be carefull how you stereotype "typical NYer." I spent '82 to '86 in Manhatten (USCG Governors Island) and don't miss it a bit. I am from upstate NY and there is a huge difference in attitude. The phrase "Citiot" is used in needed cases to describe NYC people. I agree with the attitude...Don't get over it...do something about it! Looking at what is going on today, how do you get over being suckerpunched?!
Old 07-05-2004, 01:23 PM

Steve,

Thanks for that. My mistake was the NSEW assumption. I am not familiar with NYC but hope to be in Oct '04.

JB
History nut,
Cranky old codger.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

The highway to the left of the towers is West Side Highway. It runs North-South.