The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2007, 02:56 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default United States is not United

Our country is headed for turmoil not seen sense 1861.
1/2 the people in our country disagree with the other half on every issue thats out there. I can see the day when one part of our government gets control, threw the vote, and enacts laws that help that party, or even the so called minority groups get elected and make laws that help there group.
Hears an example.
Lets say Democrats are the majority and the Democrats push threw a law that says any registered Democrat gets a 10% break on there income tax, all you need is a voter registration card that you registered Democrat, or lets say Blacks get elected to lawmakers jobs in a state, and they introduce laws in there state where Blacks pay no income tax and Democrats pay far less. Or Browns get elected in a border state and make laws in favor of Mexicans. I just chose democrats because I had to pick one, it could be Republicans that have the majority.
When you have half the people in a state of city or country that disagree just to disagree, a Fight is coming. Are we ready for a Civil War in the United States?
What ever party is in control at the time also controls the Police, and military.
I sure hope I never see it.

Ron
Sponsored Links