The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2018, 09:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Just Think About This For A Moment

4-22-2018

“Politics and Patriotism” are worlds apart, in my opinion! And as such, it truly amazes me how a country of well-educated, basically healthy and reasoning human beings, does not question what is going on all around them, more than they do?

And as far as those forever-hungry politicos who constantly attempt to convince us all that anyone who thinks or reasons differently than they do is the enemy, or those who challenge their god-like edicts are diluted, I say – “Grow- Up You Damned Fools!”

This nation of ours was established upon the principles of individualism, and “Our Founders” realized that to thrive, the input and differences of us all (each and every one), was essential to our progress and even our very survival itself! And yet, and even with this basic knowledge, there is still a small army of power-hungry cretins out there who practice the religion of complete and absolute control!

Granted, they openly exalt the pretense of “Individual Rights and Shared Responsibilities”, but down deep, they despise anyone who marches to a different political drummer, while at the very same time, most of these human clams profess to respect the rights and the dignity of all others? But woe be to they who ever dares to challenge their edicts - and that my friends, is not democracy, but rather, it is absolute hypocrisy!

“TO EACH AND EVERY LOYAL AMERICAN - HIS OWN BELIEFS!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-22-2018, 11:13 AM

Arrow Really!!

HC

I really don't believe this ongoing "political system" is anything new? I tend to believe its been manipulated by 'each of their party political agendas' to oversee and ensure that all their Backer's Agendas (or programs) are met by any means of internal political strong arm manipulation.

We know that both parties have their own agendas. They run on these issues to get the votes that gets them into public office - and then into congress.

Once in - the Party Leaders (The Power's To Be) steer the new folks into areas of projects that the majority leaders have an interest in. They either play ball or don't get re-elected. This is why I'm for "term limits on" all Congressional Seats.

The People's of America - are really the last on their list. We really don't count except when they need our votes.

DEMS or REPS are both guilty of playing internal give and take on all issues and we the American's get the scraps. We see this every year and every election. They all preach we will make American Great Again!

I'd also take away any and all lifetime pensions for all President on down. Get out and get a job! You're Dead Wood to me as I never see any personal gains from your political choices or polices. All I know is I pay more taxes each year and never see any results.

"Hey You So-Called Political Leader's" - 'you screwed it up' not us!. You get us into more world conflicts then ever - and then tell us we really don't know anything about whats going on!

We should all start wearing T-Shirts saying "We American's Are Idiots" we don't know whats going on - help us old wise men in Washington. That's what they want us to think!

Hey Guy's get back to the Basic's and fix America first - make us Proud once again - and stop this BS you guys are pulling in Congress and the White House.
If we find any of you at fault you will prosecuted & go to Prison - no more hanky-panky - DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR A CHANGE. Accomplish something with positive results we are tired of your BS and rhetoric. Quite playing OLD SCHOOL and show us you can actually get something done that will make us proud. Hopefully we will see some benefit's - at last.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote