The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2019, 08:14 AM

Arrow 9-11 - Never Forget - You must watch this video link below

9-11 - Never Forget - Must read & watch this video below
Title: In My Seat - Someone Else Sat
RE: https://www.youtube.com/embed/cLj4akmncsA

In My Seat - Someone Else Sat (click the ling above)

Please take the time to watch this video. I doubt that you have ever seen it before. It is about a pilot who was supposed to be on American Airlines Flight 11 the morning of 9/11.

Flight 11 was the first Boeing 767 to fly into one of the buildings at the World Trade Center on 9/11.

It is unlike anything I have seen, read or heard about 9/11.

It really is one incredible story that must be shared and watched to the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: The revelation I got made me think. Is the Almighty watching over each of us? Yes - I can relate to the day I got shot many years ago and survived God Willing.
It could have been someone else but it was me. I reflect on that now more than ever because it could have been someone else. My Mom was a Bible reader all her life she underlined scriptures in her Bible - I didn't understand that but never questioned her reason for marking her Bible. It may have been what saved me from not being here today and having my own family. I never really ever thought about that until I watched this thread. Born a Catholic (but not really a member of the church) but I still pray at night for my wife whose sickness is everlasting. She's not going to ever get better all the Doctors said. It's progressive. I watch her each day struggle through the day and everyday of which I can not cure. I know that when one of us dies the other will also in some way or another. I feel God's will be done for reasons of which none of us understands until death takes us away. I've lost many family members already and several guys in the service. We all have at one time or another. I owe them my prayer's and know they are no longer suffering. Monday is Veterans Day and I will go to our local memorial and stop at the WWI and WW2 - Korea and Viet Nam Memorials - to which my predecessors (family & friends) all participated. All are gone now but I honor them for their contributions to our Country.

The men and women who've served and/or serving at this time we are all Brother's & Sister's of the American values and traditions. We salute them for their service and thank them for watching our backs day after day. To those we've lost over the many years we salute them and honor their memories as America is the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links