The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2019, 09:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Far Too Much B.S.

9-10-2019

“Far too much B.S. (bureaucratic sidestepping) has unfortunately become the name of the game these days!” As a matter of fact and many within this slippery arena have adequately proven out this point, liars have all but satiated the political midway, promising the universe, while delivering damned little in the way of any productive matter! “The problem is, however, that many of them know this far better than most!”

This is (once again) “Not The Way That It Has To Be” and calling this practice “Political Science” is among the world’s most flagrant misnomers, as “Politics and Science” are usually worlds apart, in my opinion?

“TRUTH”, however, (the quintessence of what politics should always be), is sometimes as quickly removed from the matrix of some bureaucracy as “A Sneaky Little Fart Would Be In An F-5 Tornado!”

(Unfortunate, But True!!)

Hardcore
Old 09-10-2019, 12:26 PM

When your're the only making decisions and won't listen to those who know better you've got nothing to loose so he's making all the decisions in behalf of America. We have to live with this - nobody is doing anything about it.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
According to you, just whom do you and other duped herd-like followers believe are: "Those who know better"?

I (no doubt MANY others also) believe Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, the obviously anti-America: "Gang of Four", Schiff, Schumer and the like DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER than the Most Dumbest of Donkeys.

Such is proven every time those Jackasses alluded to concertedly undermine America's Safety & Security.

Do such SOLELY take oaths to US (both ways) and/or We The People? Or do they fake their oaths, and in all honesty SOLELY have loyalty to their Political Supremacist Democrat Party?

The true name of the game is: POWER & CONTROL. Not Liberalism. Liberalism just sounds good.

Neil
Old 09-12-2019, 09:39 AM

Reco - don't ask me - ask the President he knows more than anyone in the White House or Congress - I just stating the facts - if there is any BS its coming from the White House.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,

I can't ask the president about what YOU said.

So I'll ask YOU again. Just whom do you say are: "Those that Know better" or know what's best for America's Safety & Security, than perpetually Democrat obstructed, meanly slandered and viciously demeaned President Trump (plus his family, friends & supporters). [/b]

Neil
Old 09-12-2019, 12:36 PM

RECO -

Here again I can't say much - I can't dispute the issues since I'm monumentally disinterested in his actions and I have never made comments about his family. So I don't know where you're getting your information from. The only thing I know is that nobody can work for him or have a mind of their own without being fired. No one call tell him or advise him as he doesn't believe anything the say. He would do better to stay off the Tweets and away from cameras and his personal speech writer - wow! If he's writing his own he needs a new one badly but he doesn't read anything so that would be a waste of money. He's a one man band listening to his own music and likes to play golf a lot. He likes the ladies and hangs around with thugs.

Other than that I don't know much about this man.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-12-2019, 03:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Awe, come-on, Boats.

"So I don't know where you're getting your information from" actually fools no one.

Any owning a TV and watching talk shows and daily news on mainstream press/media know full well that President Trump and Republicans (families & friends also), are Quite Meanly
& Mercilessly Trashed & Bashed by America's Leftist/Progressive Ruling Elite and their hacks or henchmen/women,...EVERY DAY.

Get a TV.

Neil
Old 09-12-2019, 03:57 PM

I change channels when the news comes on and watch a movie channel on Direct-TV the news is terrible to watch of late. He's a wanna bee but dodged the draft for feet issues - yea right. I no longer have any interest in listening to his - S.O.S. Daddy's money bought him a waiver.

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-13-2019, 12:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Glad to hear that you wisely: "Change channels when the news comes on and watch a movie channel on Direct-TV the news is terrible to watch of late".

Still, and just like others, why do you and rest of herd always concertedly attack President Trump PERSONALLY,...just because the Democrat Ruling Elite Political Supremacists much preferred: "Crooked Hillary" as president, instead?

Besides,...both Hillary & Bill became MULTI-MILLIONAIRES from The Public Sector and/or FROM the U.S. TAXPAYERS for most of their lives. Extra million$ from overseas Kept Secret.

Same-o, same-o for the Obamas.

Whereas, the U.S. Taxpayers DID NOT make the Trumps MULTI-MILLIONAIRES.

Neil
Old 09-13-2019, 12:23 PM

Oh - its OK to rob the US Treasury as long as your the President.
I do think the only crap "we can be sure of" and know "is what's coming out of our Leadership."

Boats

"IN GOD WE TRUST"