The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2017, 09:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Thinking For Ourselves

10-18-2017

I don’t believe that many Americans would disagree with the need for opposing views in government and elsewhere? When however, those views are nothing more than the echoes of any particular party line, and not the educated and intellectual feelings of the lawmakers and the people themselves, then in effect, and in my opinion, the public is being done a great injustice!

We are a nation of over 300,000.000 people, with literally thousands of varying views and opinions! Nowhere however, was it ever written that everyone must fall into line (100% of the time), with the dictates of any one political faction! “Every Citizen”, after all, has the right to disagree, even within one’s own family or within their own nation, and this is what makes us who and what we really are!

We were not born to be the eternal clones of any particular party line, nor are we welded into lockstep, or even required under penalty of law, to belch-up and re-digest the same words, thoughts and deeds that motivates others! For we are Americans - and we think for ourselves, each and every one of us, or at least this was the original intent of “Our Founding Fathers”, in my opinion!

Lastly, I personally take great exception to any foreign-based entity attempting to interject their demands upon any one of the 300,000,000 plus of us who legally comprise the population of “Our Great Nation!” They can suggest, they can debate, and they can even dispute, but never should any political faction mistakenly believe that it is their right to order any of us to obey those tenets, not covered under “The Laws of Our Nation, The Logic of Common Sense, or even The Intent of Our Founding Fathers Themselves!”

“Once again, these are but my own personal opinions and/or views!”

Hardcore
Old 10-18-2017, 12:00 PM

HC your thoughts and views are spot on.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote