The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2003, 10:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Deadly Times

What ever happened to the analogy that, and I quote:

?TEN NUKES MAKE YOU A POWER, ONE OR TWO MAKE YOU A TARGET!?

The world now, is one in which nations like North Korea and Iran have become a deadly threat with just one or two crude atomic bombs! It was my belief, erroneous apparently, that any such hostile nation that was in possession of nuclear power for bomb making purposes, would be immediately neutralized! Or could it be that ?THE POOR MAN'S NUKES? (Chemical & Biological) have the (so-called) free world fearful of carrying out its self-protective mandate?

It doesn?t take a brain surgeon to realize that, before long, the entire world will be in possession of either nuclear, chemical or biological weaponry - ?WHAT THEN?!? Have we lost our edge, our determination and the ability to dissuade the maniacs of this planet from their hostile intent?

?WHAT DO YOU THINK?!? Do we now ?Speak Loudly and wield a tiny stick???

VERITAS
Old 11-15-2003, 01:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

GREAT point made by GREAT question,...re.: "Have we lost our edge, our determination and the ability to dissuade the maniacs of this planet from their hostile intent"?

Sadly my Friend, and since given an over 50 year abysmal failure by America and The West to actually ever TOTALLY resolve any such lethal matters with MANY nations, thus assuring that we have MANY enemies (overtly or covertly),...the obvious answer must be YES (plus YES quite some time ago). I believe so, since over 50 years of NEVER TOTALLY resolving animosities most always encourages enemies to be even bolder and brasher than ever.

An over 50 year period of perpetually politically excusing even the most absurd or heinously human behavior by some, and even politicizing what's plain old right and wrong for political advantage,...to me seems like the worst culprit and main reason why the sickos of this world do what they do, and quite rationally believe that "They" can despicably keep doing what they do forever and/or till democracy is no longer a threat to their dictatorships.

Besides, our enemies are never stupid. Most all our enemies must know full well that victory on the battlefield isn't necessary to defeat America, as was proven in both Korea and Vietnam. America's Political Leadership, whom never intend achieving TOTAL VICTORY in the first place, are usually glad to bail-out when Leftist and/or enemy-friendly protests become just too hard to handle or any political solution presents itself. Lives lost for naught, means relatively zilch to many such politicos looking to retain power and control of America,...ABOVE ALL ELSE, and what's truly paramount for most politicos and cliques anyway.

Believe it was Vietnam's General Giap(?) that once stated while being interviewed on The History Channel: "America's protestors were better than my having 20 divisions OR MORE in The Field.

So then, and given current realities and history,...I don't see a very pretty picture being painted for America, my Friend. Hope politicos wake-up before too late, if not already too late?

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 01:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
RECON -

So what really happened two score and seventeen years ago, that changed government thinking from winning wars to just engaging in them - The United Nations perhaps? :cd:

VERITAS
Old 11-15-2003, 02:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Not sure, since having so many anti-Americans, pro-foreign and naive and easily to be manipulated by foreigners fools here already,...don't believe that for screwin-things-up here, America needs any UN help whatsoever. Our politicos seem to be doing just fine on their own.

Still, and in fairness, I must believe that ONLY under UN auspices, would it have taken about a month to arrive at the shape of The Table where peace talks between North Korea and The World were to be held?

Hell buddy,...I'll bet you that if America's Politicos weren't dictated by The UN,...they probably could've worked-out the shape of The Table in only three weeks.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 04:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

Neil

In my opinion, it is not the shape or size of the TABLE that matters at the UN but rather what passes underneath!

VERITAS