Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2021, 06:19 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Talk - Talk - Talk

11-21-2021

(More Purely Personal Opinions)

As usual, the airwaves are coming alive again with politicians promising the world, and this while they generate the same old verbal manure that got them elected to begin with! The biggest problem of all, however, is that the people still buy into this tired old verbal excrement? What we apparently fail to realize, however, is that it is not all just politics, but rather, it is “Our Nation” that is going to “HELL HERE!” “Well to Hell With A Few These Politicos As Well!!”

Don’t these people realize that this is “Our Country”, and once gone, neither time nor tide is ever going to bring it back to us! But of course, the well-educated people who sometimes run the show - will just point their fingers at the opposite political faction, screaming like “Hell” that: “All evil, All wrong, and All screw-ups emanate from the other side of the aisle?” In reality, however, the greatest of all political evils come from the fact that half of us have abandoned “This Country of Ours” through apathy and misplaced trust, while the other half have just lost it all through blindness and complicity! The end result, however, almost always remains the same? “But Then You Just Wait Until The Next Elections”, when with a clear mind, and a sobering determination in the capabilities of those who are once again tasked with making the promises, along with the solemn pledge that: “We Shall Never Again - Blindly Follow Any Office-Hungry Truth-Benders – Through The Gates of Political Hell !” But then, there is still that same old adage that always says:

“Fool Me Once, Shame on You – But fool me twice, then shame on me!” So I ask you once again: What would you call any group of honorable citizens who could willingly allow themselves to be manipulated – “Time after Time?”

Hardcore