The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2003, 09:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question European Backlash?

?Now just how did it all begin in the mid thirties??

Well it seems that many in Europe are dissatisfied with NATO and the role of the United States in that region. Actually, this attempted reshuffle was obvious during Gulf War II, not that it ever ended!

Nations like France, Germany and Russia placed their own economic agendas (greed) far above the welfare of the world as a whole (or is that HOLE)?! The lust for green and black (money and oil) apparently over-shadowed anything as menial as an alliance for peace, at least to a few! ?It was (almost) every dog for himself!?

Well, it is reported that at least 34 nations currently have a presence in Iraq, to what degree is anyone?s guess? (I would dearly love to see the 'REAL' figures on this one!?)

Apparently, however, the ambitious in Europe are pondering a new alliance, and in the process, talking about scraping NATO! This added to the moves of the (so-called) United Nations to capture all of the marbles and a new Euro Currency, should give one reason for concern!

As a matter of fact, many in Europe now seek to form their own alliance to rival and compete, head to head (monetarily and militarily) with your Uncle Sam. Not only on a European scale, but indeed - internationally according to the media!? (A resurgence of economic/military colonialism perhaps!?)

?Anyone who genuinely believes that some of these people wouldn?t stab us in the back in a heartbeat, is puffing upon the wrong weed!?

And of course, while all of this is taking place, a few of our masters (not peers) in Congress, along with their surrogate agencies, are looking out for their own good. After all, if many in our nation can not afford bread, we can always eat cake!? (Yeah, right, where have I heard that before?)

And what of our President - what is he doing while all of this is going on? Sending billions more overseas to satiate foreign powers, cutting back upon assistance to veterans and the civilian population, and of course, raising hundreds of millions more for a re-election bid!

?And what of the so-called, independent, free-thinking, ever-truthful media!??
What are they doing whilst all of this is going on??

?Well, let me ask you a question?? Who pays for all of that election year advertising? ?The millions pumped into media purses by wanna-be potentates!? Why the politicians and special interests that?s who! So who in the Hell do you suppose they (the media) is going to favor - the general (gullible) public, or the party that is writing the checks? (GET REAL!)

Unfortunately, some within the system are no more than functionless machinery. They chew up fuel ($$$$), but rarely serve a worthwhile purpose, much like a modern day king or queen (opinion)! And woe be to he (or she) who makes waves, threatens their station (the one that they sold their soul to attain), or challenges their power with something as trivial as facts, logic, or the collective welfare of the people themselves! (another opinion)

VERITAS
Old 12-01-2003, 02:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Yeah,...HARDCORE.

It surely would be nice if what: "The System" has politically and preferentially deteriorated into,...would instead and also show some concern for The Vast Majority of Americans, other than how much more The Vast Majority can be forced to contribute for foreigners (both here & abroad) and politicos' own special interests and/or minority and preferential cliques.

Still, and since MINORITY RULE (both ways) unarguably rules and has ruled for quite some time here in America,...why is it that one of the smallest minorities in America (ie. The Veterans) aren't treated near as generously and unquestioningly as any foreigners or special interests and/or minority and preferential cliques?

Hell,...shouldn't America's Veterans and/or those having kept America a Free Nation for hundreds of years be at minimum considered at least a special clique, and just as worthy of some preferential treatment as given some foreigners (both here and abroad)?

Besides, if foreigners don't even need lawyers here to be frivolously and quite generously gifted U.S. Taxpayer monies, why should Veterans and/or People of Honor damn-near have to take lie detector tests beforehand and need legal aid before being treated (or not) for ailments incurred while Serving Country?

Believe: "The System" and/or what unarguably has turned into quite some lordly system,...urgently needs setting new priorities and/or protecting Americans and America's Veterans FIRST & FOREMOST. Let foreign embassies or foreign nations do similarly for their nationals. Seems fair to me.

Don't believe that MY/YOUR/OUR TAXES should support and benefit the entire world,...while simultaneously short-changing The American Vast Majority and America's Veterans EVERY WHICH WAY POSSIBLE? It's just not right and/or certainly not like any words of a United States Oath TAKEN TO The People,...that I ever heard of. Hey,...maybe all American Oath Takers should do so on a lie detector? Surely couldn't hurt,...my Friend and Friends.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 04:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

Neil et al

Damned good points and questions my friend!! I would love to see the Powers That Be in both parties render some truthful answers!!!

VERITAS