The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2005, 02:51 AM

Default Overweight? Maybe It's Not Your Fault

A discussion with a lady

Maybe you have come down with one of the many autoimmune type health ailments ... & it's because you've had some types of exposure to the n-butyl ether chemicals ... such as the commonly used 2-butoxyethanol:

Which of these ... do you have? ... does your spouse have?

One of you can get a direct exposure & pass it on to the other~ It's called second hand solvent exposure. Have either of you been in the military? Or had a job that caused a lot of 'colds' or flu-like symptoms? Most especially diarrhea?

The 'gulf war syndrome' vets were concerned that their spouses and also their children that were born before they were deployed ... were coming down with 'the syndrome' too.

I know a man who worked on the Corexit trials during the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup who was very seriously exposed to 2-butoxyethanol. The product was 38% strong with it. He's died now; his dear wife, Helen Wade, came down with an odd leukemia. The doctors said that there were odd things going on in her blood. I wish I knew what that meant.

I 've shared a conversation I had with a woman on another forum with the web page shared here ... and I've added some info on helps - Glyconutrients are looking very promising in the trials being done now.

If you find any of these things to be true for you, please share. You have the proof. I only have a theory.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links