The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-12-2009, 06:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default "Paying taxes is Voluntary in America"

I urge all of you to click on the above link, and see the absolute lunacy in action with your own eyes. This is classic Orwellian double-speak or outright lies, on tape.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 07:09 AM

Default Taxes

Scout - this is not my favorite subject. But it seems the new Obama message is get ready to us a number so be ready for some tough times ahead. Taxes are coming and more than we've ever had to pay in the past.

Recent Fuel Tax 50 cents to $1 a gallon to reduce its usage. Sales Tax will go up 10 to 15% in order for shops to get the revenue breaks they are asking for. Social Security will be hit hard in the next two years and after paying into it for 50 years I will not see much of this when I finally pull the plug.

Medical expenses are going to skyrocket. I see Solent Green on the horizon. People are going to really suffer in the US as this economy is not pretty and getting worse Wall Street and Insurance Companies are killing us. Unemployment is so high that only a few of us are paying taxes. Our company is going through restructuring and this means we are going to give up some of our benefits.

It's going to get real ugly and very soon.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Jeeeeezus!

Who in God's name would ever vote for this twit or believe anything he says. At first I thought this was a comedy routine......God help me, he actually believes taxes in this country are voluntary. (or wants us to believe that. Sorry Hairy...we're not as dumb as Nevadins) Everyone in America should see this. Thank you Scout.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 01-12-2009, 08:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Holy s--t!!!
Such overall Intelligence Insulting BULL from such High Officially Dictatorial Levels!

No wonder why America is in some-sort-of free-fall and foreign nationals (both domestic &
worldwide) mock & despise US (both ways),...even while DAILY being gifted MANY BILLION$
of: "We The (Schnooks)" and/or U.S. Taxpayer Monies by Our Exceptionally Generous
(to Everyone on Earth EXCEPT The U.S. Taxpayer) World Welfare State Ruling Elite.

Even after about 60 years, such Pompously Cavalier Political Fools haven't yet figured out
that All The FORCABLY TAKEN Taxpayer Money in America...CAN'T BUY FRIENDS.

Neil
Old 01-12-2009, 08:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default His basic Hypothesis

Our nation is a democratic nation. We elect representatives to represent us. So through them we agree to pay taxes, therefore in a representative form of government all taxation is voluntary. Since he has been elected he speaks for us and what he believes to be true is true because he is an elected official. Therefore when the government taxes it is with the consent of the people therefore it is voluntary.

Follow that line of thinking, if you did, you are a liberal.

They do have a hard time explaining penalties such as prison and the ability confiscate property which would seem to make taxation less than voluntary.

Keith
Old 01-12-2009, 09:02 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

The gall of that mealy-mouthed dolt!
Try and un-volunteer to pay taxes and see how quick IRS ruins your total existence.

Peace,Griz
Old 01-12-2009, 09:28 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

This interview with Reid puts into perspective and highlights the delusional mindset inside the beltway of 99.9% of our so called representatives. The dude has been drinkin’ some serious Kool-Aid.

Yes, Merle, “The good times are really over for good.”

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 01-12-2009, 09:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question This seems to be a good place for this article...

Ss,
I is about them but moved anyway.
Joy

Last edited by darrels joy; 01-13-2009 at 06:41 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

no, not a good place to park it. This thread is about the stupidity of Sen Harry Reid, and the mindset of people like him. Please delete it, and start a different thread.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 01-12-2009, 02:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It is voluntary, as you watch my former employer, the IRS, take everything you own now, and will own in the future, and even after you die.

Larry