The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2009, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Frenchman’s folly,

This bit of sad business serves a continuing lesson that we need to learn and keep learning. In Mexico City an arriving French Prof; not a rookie at teaching in Mexico City, exchanges 6500 Euros for Mexican Pesos at the airport. A gang lookout spots the transaction and no sooner then leaving the airport, his cab is forced over, he is shot through the head and money taken. The Lesson is that what happens in Mexico does or soon will happen here. The practical application is watch your back around ATM machines, use alternative financial instruments, avoid large amounts of cash and avoid outdoor ATM machines. Been around this crap for so many years that I’m instinctive about it but now have to apply the learning to my own homeland and that doesn’t feel so good.

I know, I know, not a lot of rookie sheep to be eaten by wolves around theses digs, but there is always the opportunity to advise loved ones and friends that have not been through the forge n’ anvil to go heads up, eyes n’ ears up. The “change we need” now includes Napolitano manning the border and that is excellent news for the Mexican gangs operating deeper into the US, but very bad news for those that are unwary and do stupid stuff and make themselves victims.

Scamp
Old 01-28-2009, 01:53 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

The practical application seems for me is to avoid Mexico like the plague. Never been and never will. But then..I guess I don`t really HAVE to go;it`s coming closer by the day. You keep up the good work,Bill and cut `em off at the pass headed norta and I`ll send ammo as needed.

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Every time I read your warnings, we are reminded that we are closer to Mexico than you and have a larger hispanic population.

It's a good thing we live on base. It limits our meetings with those rifraf.

Joy

Old 01-28-2009, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Don`t matter where you might live, Joy. We`ll feel the impact all over the land..Like $400billion a year! Is that a fact? Well here are some more facts!
$11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.*
$2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.*
$2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.*
$12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.**
$17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.**
$3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.**
30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.**
$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.***
$200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.**
The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens.**
During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border.****
In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.*****

Peace,Griz
Old 01-28-2009, 05:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

I've learned some spanish from the mexicans that worked on one of my jobs here... in UPSTATE NY of all places. I ran an electrical crew on a Hampton Inn job and the drywallers were Mexican. Ran screws into my conduit, made messes in wherever they ate and rented a one room cabin on a lake. I thought they were going to skin their boss (white guy from Penn.) for not paying them one week.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Harry Reid is way out front on this. No real identification for new kids health insurance (or voting). More votes through ACORN for Harry. More people, more power.

Pay offs in the form of pork for locals. Did you know that a Mob Museum in Vegas that the mayor wants is part of the stimulas package along with (under transportation-we NEED that) a fast rail train from Vegas to LA?

If these were good ideas, they would be funded locally.

And how does he keep his Senate seat? He became popular by setting up someone trying to bribe him. People here, even reasonably intelligent Republicans, remember that.

Joy

Old 01-29-2009, 08:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

QM,
Like how in the world does one run a drywall screw through rigid or spiral flex conduit? I doubt I could do that on purpose, but with those mindless nitwits anything is possible and probable. Unbelievable stuff happens and just recently one offed himself right here. Big clue, 3/16 plate steel is mighty heavy and moving that stuff without lifting gear and restraints is a good way to get squished, and so it happened. Another pass the hat deal to send the remains back to Mexico. Ignorance is part of the human condition and can be fixed, but being stuck on stupid is simply an accident looking for a place to happen.

So sure, I kicked in $20 for body transport expenses saw all the weeping, etc. But goddamnit that steel fab yard has all the equipment necessary to do the job right and safely so no excuses for being stuck on stupid. No such thing as a free lunch or cheep labor, physics happens and will jump up and sink it’s fangs into the butts of the stupid that tempt fate, an equal opportunity deal.

Scamp
Old 01-29-2009, 09:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ya Griz, I’m on a mission. No one and I mean no one threatens my daughter at knife point, steals her car, purse, and terrorizes my little granddaughter. We talking about the parking lot of the Reno primo shopping mall. This shit will not stand and I’m on their asses and possibly someone they don’t want dogging their trial and on the hunt. There are two sides to my coin and once the gauntlet is thrown I will pick it up, you would think less of me if I didn’t.

Best Regards, Bill
Old 01-29-2009, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scamp,

I’m so sorry. It makes me furious and sick to my stomach to even think such a thing happened to your daughter and granddaughter. If I wouldn’t be such a liability I’d come help you myself. I know you got some good back up out there with those two warriors back from Iraq. One thing I know for sure and for certain they MESSED WITH THE WRONG MAN. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 01-30-2009, 02:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Not to worry Sis, I have my ways of dealing with this crap. The “Old Gringo” with a camera and military insignia ball cap showing up at a Spanish language mass or places of business that have the Gringos not welcome ambiance has a way of sending a message and stirring the pot. The theory being that if I put enough pressure on, something will flush to the surface. The illegal alien does not want visibility or public confrontation so that is what I exploit. The more I do it, the safer it gets. Pisses the padres and business proprietors off but so what, fuk them. Rules of bulls and horns applies and Mexican rules of personal violation also apply. Polite but exceptionally assertive is pure Mexican culture and that coin has two sides. My side of the coin has crossed anchors and the marlin spike.

Kindest Regards, Bill

Last edited by Seascamp; 01-30-2009 at 02:58 AM.