The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2018, 05:17 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry I Still Bristle

12-11-2018

Even though politicians on all levels should know better, one would think that they could at least watch their mouths and their actions! But alas, a title alone does not always instill common sense and a burning desire to improve upon a thing that is already pointed in a controlling direction! So to those of you who truly feel that my comments are often negative or even harsh to the point of grating, I openly admit that I often do tend to add acid to an open wound – and so it is!

“Hey, nobody is perfect”, but if something works – you do not always attempt to fix it! But if it does not work, only a damned fool, a coward, or an abject ass, does not at least attempt to point it out in the hope of soliciting some constructive change! And I still bristle at those with the power, but not the will, to at least let their voices be heard above the deafening silence – but once again, so it is, and so it will probably forever be?????

Finally, and after all is said and done: “No wanna-be emperor (or earthly-potentate) in the history of mankind has ever been satisfied with just half a loaf, as is quite obvious from the actions of all of those wee-little power junkies who inevitable infest all of those wee-little bastions of bureaucratic indifference that infect the haunts of the wanna-be powerful and famous, people, who forever hunger for just a little bit more, a little bit more, and then, just a little bit more after that!!

“I WILL MAKE NO MORE TERRITORIAL DEMANDS" - SO TO SPEAK!! (EUROPE - IN THE LATE 1930s)

Hardcore