The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-12-2020, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Ode To A Thieving Cretin

7-12-2020 (Opinions & Fictional File Only)

(purely-fictional and hypothetical opinions)

“What else could you possibly call any pork-tailed, elder-robbing creature, but a thieving and soulless bovine (opinion)?”

Maybe you have other words to describe such a disgusting creature as this, but as for me, (and try as I might), I just could-not come up with any other suitable definitions to even partially describe such a foul (though purely fictional) creature of total and absolute darkness - such as this? “And were not this fictional individual so utterly disgusting, and laughable, this creature might have even given “Old Scrooge” a run for his money??

“But when this brand of fictional vermin is turned loose to pray-upon society, and it cares not - even for its own immortal soul, what then can be said for our entire race of beings that allows such villainy to go unchecked, and even unchallenged?”

“Utterly Damned” are the only two words that I can conjure-up, even within this purely fictional account, to even partially describe any feelings of revulsion and contempt for such ‘a make-believe and fictional’ cretin!

And of course,’ and once again’, this piece is pure fiction”, as no living human being could ever be this vile, this low or even this contemptible – “Now Could They?!”

Hardcore
Old 07-12-2020, 11:14 AM

I don't know about you HC
-
But we should call it the new American idealism.

What we once were or had - has dulled somewhat.

The People seems to be 2nd on all the list - if I'm correct.

Today is much like yesterday and the days to come.

The once bright light we had - is dimming.

Stagnation is the new norm - rather than see a light at the end of tunnel.

I'm burning bright on the inside while looking out at a darkening.

Yea the sun shine bright in my old Kentucky home - cause there's a hell of hole in the roof!

Life for me is dimming and looking forward I only see darkness and sorrow.

I pity the issues today will impact my offspring and grand-kids. What are we leaving them to deal with? Their future doesn't look so bright with the path we are on.

Yes many lack strength - they are burned out by methods beyond their control.
Looking ahead only makes you want to cry as the world order today seems uncertain!

Depression - sure we know our past and our future doesn't seem to bright like it used to.

Grey and dull and M.O.T.S. (more of the same) day after day. Oh there are winner's but there are more losers of late.

The future is more distant and equality lacks - as does worlds operations of late.

I'm tired today not in the mood - as you can see - my wife is not so well and many issues are dragging her down. Her tears send the message and the stress of not knowing what to do next is awful.

We elders have had our day and now our kids are trying to make theirs. We don't seem to have gotten it right - as they too are finding it difficult in today's ongoing operations.

This wasn't supposed to happen not to them but it has and you can see the stress they are going through much like so many others in the US.

It's not that they lack the strength - or the will - its the opportunities they need to build that confidence and strength - that is lacking in this world for many! I see this with many kids today - looking for jobs because their folks didn't have money to send them to college. When they can't find work with a halfway decent wage they can't make ends meet. This is why crime is up - they walk the streets getting sometimes into mischief that leads to crime. What they need are opportunities (that's whats lacking today).

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote