The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-20-2005, 06:00 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Your Magnificent City Council In Action?

With two down, one has to wonder if the people of San Diego have finally sent a clear and unmistakable message to our ?Arrogant City Bureaucracy??

Not too long ago, I filed a formal complaint with the City Council and the San Diego Police Department over a potentially dangerous encampment of street bums that I believed posed a clear and present danger to the people (children and elderly included) who resided along the Navajo Bluff?s area of San Diego!

The police could not be bothered, the City Council paid lip service alone, the management of the huge apartment complex that lay right alongside this transient encampment took offense over my complaint, and the problem (contrary to the promises of the powers that be) - yet persists!

So what is it going to take to get action - more endangered kids perhaps? Yet another overpass named after another missing child? Or maybe all that it will take is a few more useless legislators flushed down the political john, or sobbing uncontrollably for an ever gullible public!

?VERITAS (Truth)?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links