The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation I Was Just Thinking

4-16-2018

I can not help but wonder, especially at a time when we are still expanding our ambitions outward into space, why mankind still can not get along – right here upon Planet Earth? It brings to mind the old 1951 movie “The Day the Earth Stood Still”, with one exception!

“Instead of some outer space alien traveling to Earth to get us to change our ways, it is rather “We Terrestrials” who are pushing the envelope! The only real problem is that “We Earthlings” are far from being a peaceful and beneficent race!

As such, I can not help but wonder what kind of a system we would be exporting out into the cosmos, if that is, intelligent life does indeed exist somewhere out there beyond the visible skies? With NASA and Space X working in conjunction on a launch (tonight) that is geared (or so they say) to “Seek Out New Life”, I would say that at this point in our evolution, we more closely resemble “The Fictional Klingons” than we do “The Dove of Peace?”

“But what the Hell”, for those of you who can still remember that time-worn commercial where “That Caring Old Indian (Iron Eyes Cody) watched helplessly as modern man polluted his once pristine environment, I say: “Maybe, starting tonight with that launch into deep space, we will finally be able to take our show on the road. After all, there has still got to be a few million more planets out there that we can screw-up and recreate into our own perfect (?) Image!”

Hardcore