Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-29-2019, 09:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Who Do They Really Work For Anyway

5-29-2019

(more opinions)

“Who in the Hell do ‘These Politicians’ work for anyway?” To listen, and to watch, some of these political buffoons on the tube (TV), bitching up a storm or just standing around and prancing for the cameras, you quickly get the idea that some of these people are in business for themselves? Or worst yet, they really have no idea in “This Whole God’s World” what it is that they really do for a living! As a matter of fact, I still recall a few short years ago when I was asked (in passing) to run for a particular political office, an offer that I quickly refused (not being a bought and paid for politician)!

Well, as luck would have it, at that particular moment, an ambitious and quintessentially hungry “Wanna-be Caesar” just happened to stumble into the office - at right about the same time and heard the offer! This person, at least in my opinion, liked to have had puppies in a fit of slobbering political hunger and anticipation!? One that I can only describe as being akin to a dog in heat (opinion), with the words “I want it, I want it”, gushing forth from their trembling lips in rapid and ever quickening succession!

Well, as luck would have it, they ran for and got the minor (opinion) political office in question, and have been in it ever since! As a matter of fact, even the attitude of this individual is now one of pomposity and personal entitlement, once again, in my own personal opinion?

The point is this: “It is my opinion again, that when a person seeks and attains any political office, and on any level, they are there to serve the people and not to be served!

They have not been elevated to godhood, nor are they entitled to any worship, and/or adoration – a fact that some of these creatures seem to quickly forget! And as such, it is for us to occasionally remind these arrogant fools that: “WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR OWN GOVERNMENT – AND NOT THEM!” Or is there something about “WE THE PEOPLE” that some within government (on any level), still refuse to understand, to accept -

“Or Even To Live By - And To Honor?”

Hardcore
Old 05-29-2019, 10:11 AM

HC - The two systems don't work together. They both have different agendas and both sides are unhappy that their constituents are not seeing any changes. Trump and the Congress have to realize its not a one way street. Give and take on both sides will reduce much of what is going on. But they can't get their issues passed and Trump will over-ride any of those that don't include his desires. - Hence "stalemate". The two party system has got to work together in order to pass anything! Good or Bad nothing will move and we are witness to this everyday on the news and in Congress.

I haven't got a clue how they can resolve their issues - its demeaning to the public who awaits decisions on matter relating to several considerations of which nothing ever gets done.

I'm afraid this will continue as long as Trump wants it to. It's not a one way street in politics - it's give and get back or working together and that won't happen with the two different ideologies. Hence the people suffer and tempers begin to fly.

We have an unstable Congress and a President that needs a spanking. Both parties are in a quandary which is frustrating to all concerned. I've never seen such a chaotic set of non-doers.

We the Citizens are frustrated by the inaction and their inability to get anything done.

If you have answer's let me know - I throw hands up everyday when I watch the news.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote