The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2019, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy We - The Inconsequential

6-4-2019

One of the biggest problems that we currently face is that far too many of these foreign nations really do not believe that “Our President” and also the remainder of “Our Government” means what they are saying as concerns illegal immigration? As a matter of fact, and if I did not hope better, I would swear that there are those within congress itself who would do whatever they could to circumvent the authority and the power of “The Oval Office”, and this for purely political reasons, and with little or no concern for “Our Nation Itself?” As such, I ask you: “Have We the People” truly become “We the Inconsequential”, at least in the eyes and minds of “Our Very Own Government?”

“And worst of all, are there even enough of us left any more who still really care about the welfare, health and survivability of Our United States of America and her legal citizens!”

Judging from that army of illegals that are currently attempting to invade our borders and this even as we speak, it is obvious (at least to me personally), that many of these people, regardless of their nations of origin, have little or no respect for “Our Nation, Our Heritage, Our Population or even Our Illustrious History?” And they could care even less what we think or what we want as the legal, proud and ever loyal citizens who have shed their blood in our own defense!

And for that matter, does this not make us all, each and every one, but “A Country full of Inconsequential Individuals” - at least in the eyes of these illegal invaders from the south?

Hardcore
Old 06-04-2019, 01:28 PM

HC - I agree - with your posting. Too many Illegals are in this country now. Until we can resolve this immigration should decline more immigrants until documentation is resolved on the illegals. I've post charts on the severe increase of aliens (on an earlier posting) of those wanting to get into our country. It's at record high and growing. I feel these issues are a NATO problem as well and maybe they would be willing to take immigrants at our border when our system is currently overloaded?

Why don't we recommend they apply at other Nation's Embassy's who may be more willing to take on some immigrants for labor purposes. Why is it that we are the main benefactor? Is it because they have family members already here? Are these benefactors willing to take them in and ensure they follow thru on becoming American Citizens? What do these immigrants have to offer in ways of skill? I also feel that our current Citizens should be 1st in line for any jobs that open up. If they refuse - then penalties or welfare should be cut from their monthly assistance.

I'm not a politician so I don't know all the rules but somebody should know and put a halt to these massive influxes of immigrants.

Just my thoughts!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote