The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2019, 10:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Logic

6-5-2019

I just got through translating the current weather from centigrade to Fahrenheit, the system that most of us were raises with! And although many now claim that this system (or measure if you prefer) is easier to understand, I find it to be just the opposite?

You know, this brings to mind a whole lot of words that are now accepted that, once upon a time, were seldom (if ever) used? So call me stupid if you must, but I still believe that if a damned thing works – you don’t constantly try to fix, change or alter it!! Or could it be that “The United States of America” is bending to the will, the dealings and the demands of the rest of the foreign world- a world that we got the ‘Hell’ away from hundreds of years ago – “WHY?”

The same is true of a great many things today and once again, I find this truly amazing! And granted, there is a great deal of value to be gleaned from foreign sources, but once again- this is still “The United States of America” and the world has a great deal to learn from us as well! And not only are we being inundated by races from all around the planet, it is also worthy of note to add that a lot of these great people are refusing to adapt to our ways and language, but are instead, demanding that “We Transform To Theirs?” And this, of course, leaves but a question or two: “If their old ways were so damned good, then why are they here to begin with?”

“We are Americans people” and as Teddy Roosevelt (Our 26th President) once said (over a century ago), and I quote: “We have room in the country for but one flag, the Stars and Stripes…. We have room for but one loyalty, loyalty to The United States…. We have room for but one language, the English language!!” (3 January 1919 - AMEN)

Hardcore
Old 06-05-2019, 10:10 AM

Thumbs up God Bless You HC

You hit the nail on the HEAD!!
Excellent post!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote