The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2021, 04:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Just You Try To Get A Handle Upon It

9-21-2021

In a classic case of “The Right Hand Not Knowing What the Left Hand Is Doing”, it seems to me that - “Big Business, and Government Alike”, are at war with each other to see who can pick our bones clean quicker? For no sooner does “Our Government slightly raise” the meager amount of cash that it gives to many elderly retirees, than each and every other entity out there, quickly finds a way to sink it’s fangs into the throats (and/or the meager bank-accounts) of the elderly consumer? And what is worst yet, is that we all sit silently and complacently by, and allow this ongoing and ever-increasing “Financial Rape of The Elderly (and the already financially hurting)” to continue on unchecked and un-challenged –

“Why Is That Exactly?”

Granted, we all reside within a society that allows, applauds, and condones free-enterprise, and that is a good and healthy thing! But to allow a scant-few to incessantly feed off of the blood of others (in this case the poor and the elderly), is, in my opinion, a blistering first step toward a society in which the poor and the elderly have been redefined to be nothing more that the barely tolerated dregs of society, and that, to my way of thinking, is just not right!!

“Finally” – And just what is going to happen when other segments of our society are deemed to be not as important, or even as imperative as others - will they too be discarded, or just plain thrown away, like so much trash?

“It can’t happen - says you?” Well, I hope that you are right – “But I Would Not Bet My Life Upon It” - Says I!!

Hardcore