Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2019, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry And It Will Not Stop There Either

12-13-2019

(opinions)

“Maybe some people think that they have finally found a way to destroy that which works, and this while hiding deeply within a mob of other unthinking humanity?” And after suffering through years of mediocrity (at best), we finally have a president that works and gets things done! “So what does the same people who damned near decimated “Our Nation” back some one hundred and fifty-four years ago do again – they demand an instant replay to see if they can get the job done right this time around?”

As I have said before: To me, it makes no difference what Truly American Political Party is in favor, just as long as what they do advances “Our Nation!” However, for one political faction to attempt to overturn and hijack “The Will of the People” in this fashion, is the first step toward “The Dark Side”, once again in my own opinion?

In short – a few power-brokers are now attempting to steal Our Nation right out from in front of our own pointy little noses! “And once again, it won’t stop there either?”

Hardcore