The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2005, 06:53 AM

Default Baby with Neuroblastoma + Cerebral Palsy

Yesterday I was shopping at the second hand store & the lady working there perked up when I said I wanted to use a large container for mixing lemonade when I have the next fund raiser for neuroblastoma

... like Alex, the little girl who died of it last year did. (She was only 8 years old and had been diagnosed with it since she was one year old)

The worker said to me, "My son weighed 8 pounds at birth, but by the time we knew what was wrong with him, he was skin and bones. My son was born with cerebral palsy & neuroblasatoma - had 2 lbs of tumors mostly around his stomach. We knew something was wrong because he kept throwing up all his food. I had to teach him how to suck, and that took 5 days. When we saw the doctors he was diagnosed with neuroblastoma tumors. He went through a lot of chemo therapy. Then we had the tumors on his kidneys to deal with. My son had to have all his baby teeth pulled out because the chemo damaged the enamel. The doctors said he might have stunted growth. He's our miracle child, because he is alive and 27 years old now."

... just e-mailed this info to her. I believe that if my theory is right: that 2-butoxyethanol exposures would cause such ... there should be a lot of exposures to have such a severe situation ... and that we should find it. I also shared that I felt there was help for her son's cerebral palsy. A doctor from Kansas shared with me that they have had amazing results using glyconutrients ... for diabetes and cerebral palsy.

More info
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links