The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2023, 06:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Freedom & Liberty Have Never Come Cheap

8-21-2023

By now, I know that many of you out there are getting more than a bit bored and fed-up with my redundancy? And no matter how many times I have to repeat it, the truth can never be altered with but a toothy grin, an outstretched hand or even those hollow bureaucratic promises!

And for the record (and you know it too), these words, have become, at least part of the tenets of “The Governments of Freedom and Liberty-Loving People All Over The World!”

And had it not been for 6 August and 9 August 1945, we might still have been living (or not) in a far different and subservient world today, “And That Too Is A Fact!”

Now I am sure that there were those within “The Roman Senate and The Entire Arian Race as well” who championed complacency and the status-quo and that is probably why guys like my old man (and yours as well) got their boots wet at places like Casablanca, Normandy, Guadalcanal, Inchon, etc, etc! And war, in itself, is tumultuous and bloody enough - without having to give it a repeat performance at every stinking bend of the road, “and when (if ever) will we truly learn?” Of course, the price for freedom is never cheap? And for as long as some damn fool continues to hunger for that which is not theirs to possess, there will (hopefully) also be some ‘Champions of Liberty’ out there, who, like ‘Donald J. Trump’ will contest their actions, their greed and their aggression – no matter from where it emanates!

“SO DON’T YOU EVER TRED UPON WE THE PEOPLE!”

Hardcore