The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2003, 09:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Are Your Kids Next - Veterans Outrage

judyvillecco et al

The actions of some in power during the "Mengele-Like Experimentations" that has been conducted within this country too (especially between 1955 and 1967), were appalling! The cowardly cover-ups that that followed them - were a national disgrace!
-------------------------------------------------------------

First - The "JOINT HEARINGS BEFORE THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE" and the SUBCOMMITTEE ON HEALTH AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH of the COMMITTEE ON HUMAN RESOURCES, UNITED STATES SENATE, 95TH. CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION, AUGUST 3, 1977, (The Church Senate Report) was turned out by the U.S. Government Printing Office in Washington D.C.

My copy was attained through the Senate, but I understand that the document is for sale thoroughly the U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington D.C., 20402
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As I said before, the "Church Senate Report" was not alone in its exposure of similar experimentation, if not as ghastly, as was conducted by certain foreign entities over the years. And it was explicitly ordered that "ANY" experimentation conducted by the military, OR ANY OTHER ENTITY, would require the: INFORMED CONSENT of THE PARTY BEING EXPERIMENTED UPON. In some (maybe many) cases, this consent "WAS NOT" granted, making these experiments, tests and exhibitions violations of the Nuremberg Codes (opinion)! "The same codes that we have even gone to war to defend!"

Again, I have offered these documents (copies) to many in power. Most have not even responded back, or have replied in the negative through form letter. This callousness, in my opinion, should be remembered come next election! (another opinion)

If one does not give a damn that a problem exists, or is covering up for those so involved, that problem will remain a blemish upon our honor! One left there, NOT by our citizens and certainly NOT by our forces in the field, but rather by those who authorized, conducted, ignored, and covered up for those involved in the likes of-

The Tuskegee Experiments
Navy Mustard Gas Testing
Manhattan Project Radiation Experimentation
Our Atomic Veterans
MK Ultra, Mk Naomi, Second Chance, Blue Sky, White Coat,
Operation Dork, and a hundred more hallucinogenic
Experiments
Agent Orange
Gulf War Syndrome, etc., etc., etc.

Am I looking to cause trouble for our government here? "HELL NO !"

What I am asking, and have been asking for many years, is for "OUR" government to set itself free of these past atrocities through truth and the honor - the exemplary attributes that were gifted to us by our Founding Fathers, and all of the brave and proud men and women who followed them!

Is it not better that the facts behind these ghastly experiments (Domestic Atrocities), and the few (comparatively speaking) medical and politically-motivated thugs "Of The Past" who conducted them, be uncovered voluntarily, and not by an accident of time? Should these abominations not be addressed with honor, and not the typical denials, lies, record destruction and alteration, intimidation and maybe even worse. that has been common place to here!?

A man is not a traitor for wanting to expose that which he perceives was (or is) wrong and anti-American. One must practice what he preaches if the "Truth Is Truly To Set You Free!"

And yes Judy, as you know threats etc. are utilized. This is not paranoia, but rather tragic fact! And to stop a travesty from occurring again in the future, maybe even against your own kids, it must be faced up to today and prevented from happening again tomorrow!
--------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE RICHARD NIXON, 8 August 1968, in his speech accepting the Republican Presidential Nomination!!

"Let us begin by committing ourselves to the truth. to see it like it is and to tell it like it is, to find the truth, to speak the truth and live with the truth! That is what we will do!!"

And the magnificent John Paine (a Founding Father) wrote in 1776: "The guilt of a government, is the crime of a whole country!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"NUF SAID!"

VERITAS
Old 06-13-2003, 07:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

Thanks for this post. I was able to find some stuff on what I was exposed to and it has been scarrey to say the least but to get honesty about it on why I'm having symptoms is another. My attorney says I have a stronger case in other areas so much s...t happened to me but that doesn't make this go away or the lies. The extent of betrayal will never go away. The not knowing what you have or what you are suffering from is scarey.
I know there was white phosphorous and mustard gas and we were trained in a former chemical area that supposedly was cleaned up from nerve gases. Yep! That s...t is still being debated in the nearby community with 8 possible contaminated sites 2 where I was stationed and trained. At Fort Dix there were known exploded ordinances killing water fowl of a nuclear nature and I was puking blood in my medical record and having nausea. Oh well..all in a denial days work for the military cover up but they are still debating what to do with this waste I was exposed to. I submitted EPa REPORTS. but hey the game is don't rock the boat and kiss the govt ass. Pardon the raw expression!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 12:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

JUDY ET AL-

What it's going to take is genuine outrage on the part of all Americans, and for that outrage to translate itself action at the poles!

If one feels that all is well, then by all means, pour more salt, either as a seasoning, or upon the wound!

If, on the other hand, you feel that your rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are being tromped upon, 2004 is not all that far away! "THE CHOICES ARE all YOURS!"

Many an arrogant ass, regardless of political party, has been brought to his knees when enough good men (and women) stand their ground!!

VERITAS
Old 06-13-2003, 09:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Thumbs up

2004 Here we come! Here's hoping for a better day! :re:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote