The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2002, 06:25 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink The island to our South

James:
About that Iraq thing: Maybe being on the left coast you get different news than we do, I?m serious about that. I recall that before Desert Storm started Teddy (the bad driver) Kennedy was on TV most ever day saying ?We have sent 10,000 body bags to the middle East. We must do everything in our power not to allow them to be filled, we must bring our boys home now.? If George Bush had expanded the war by going into Baghdad many a liberal senator would have wet their pants. Plus a power vacuum would have been created causing Divisions of US troops to still be in Iraq or Iran would have gotten a little larger. George and the boys should have done more to over throw the Baghdad government but hindsight is 20-20.

About Batista, yes he was owned and operated by the mob. His people were poor and un-educated. They could only make it as ball players, boxers, hookers, or working for the mob. Now they are educated (indoctrinated) and can make it by being members of the government. Not much of a step up.

Castro was supported by the CIA. Do you remember when he was the leader of just a small group in the mountains? He received arms, munitions, commo etc. from a nebulous character only known as Col. Green. We were playing both sides, just in case. But Castro turned on the US after he got into power and became buddies with the USSR.

Cuber is a poor place and should not be. It serves as a bad example of how to run a country. As long as Castro is in power, he serves as our bright shining example of what happens when you cross Uncle Sam and Go Red. We will have normal relations with that island and I look forward to it, but not until Castro is dead or deposed.
Then again, I could be wrong.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links