The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 03:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis You are truly a gold medal winner in the special olympics.......Your ability to decipher through ESP? that I feel you might be planning something can be easily determined through your earlier posts on this thread......Not ESP.
You are dealing with the Master-of-Disaster so if you need a recomendation letter for your next PTSD hearing with the VA.....I'm your man

PS Check in early at the airport, incase your name appears on the No Fly List. That way you can make alternate plans

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 05:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile Take it to a higher level,...

...Hey, Are your depends too tight again, loosen em up, and let some of that deluted liquid you believe is blood flow again

...Timing is the key here,...

...Now, let me take you back a moment to last year when you were stumbling towards the camp on Friday with maranade sauce smeared across your face, well, I believe it was maranade sause anyway, probably not !!!!, as mustashe mike's chickens were running away bow legged at a high rate of speed at 180 away from you, your terminal case of inebreation will leaving you semi alert, thus leads me to know that your physical status this year will be diminished even that much more. I was nice enough to inform you that your forearm napkin was in dire need to be attached to that dart board you see when you look in the mirror, and the best part was you missed on your first two attempts,...

...I have no doubt that at many points in time during the weekend that you will not be looking over you backside, and you will have complete faith in those around you to keep you secure,...

...Sooooo, do as your medical professionals advise you, and come to the mtn, and relax, settle in with some of the other members that still have their facilities about them, and they will guide you through your recovery program, take you meds, and just relax,...

...smile, WE all love you like a brother,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
Your ability to recognize the errs in your postings, are exceeded only by your total ignorance.
First of all, you can't dilute liquid.....It already is

There is a big difference between marinade and BBQ sauce. Marinade is diluted.

Apparently you wern't doing your job as our manservent which is to wipe our faces
should any foreign objects appear

One cannot look over their backside unless they have their head up their ass.
This is one thing you should be able to accomplish without detailed instructions.

Depends are good. more time at the bar, less time in the john.

Should you decide to respond to this post, I suggest you consult with a few of the more
mature members of this site. (which is everyone) to decide if this is really worth posting.

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Screech, REVERSE,...

...Keep back peddlin bOOger, you'll get there faster,...

...Your diversionary tactics will not work this year, you've cried "wolf" long enough to where ALL the other herders are very, very aware of your bleatings of "No, not me, I didn't do it", then sulking away to your hole, and watching things from it's safe haven,...

...I do not need to have this verbal jousting with an unarmed combatant, and I do not usually pick on the mentally deficient, but this year, your just making it easier to set you up for the "big fall",...

...now go back, and try,................................. I said Try to remember all of those on the mountain that you have phucked with sooo many different times, and how many of them will be plotting against you while you "relax",...

...Sleep well, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, your time is coming,...

...You never see the one that gets you,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

OK, enough with the frivolity here. Sid, the night before last we lost an apple tree in the back yard. It and it's entire root ball came out of that good old Georgia clay because the ground wasn't able to handle the weight of the tree AND the ice and snow on the tree. Now Fayetteville's 20 miles SOUTH of Atlanta and THE mountain is geographicly around 75 miles north of downtown.
How's the skiing up there or are the turns in the road to the top too tough to handle?
For all you Yank's out there, keep that cold white stuff up there.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:47 PM

Hey guys
I just want to jump in here for a moment and let you know that Frisco and Raggedy Ann (Kath) aren't going to be able to attend the campout this year as earlier stated. Tom's sister had a heart attack last week. (she's 60, thin, and very fit). 4 stents and 2 surgeries later she is home and doing much better. Tom and his sister are very close and he wants to spend some quality time with her. So we are going to San Francisco at that time and won't be able to come to Georgia. We are looking forward to coming next year. Tom will give you a call on Saturday night, to talk to ya'll. Probably Packo's cell phone. Take care.

Raggedy Ann
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default No Snow

It all went south of us, The house in ATL got about 4-5 inches. It has been VERY cold though. (teens)
Old 03-03-2009, 01:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis
Tell stick how much you luv me

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2009, 02:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

Pack, If you started talking out your azz after the enema bottles, that would explain whether Bob used them prior.

Looks like I won't have to blow a truck up this year. With all the talk, it's probably going to be done before I get there.

It looks like it's a necessity to sleep like a dragon... with one eye open... or not at all. But... in the words of Winston Churchill, "Beware the sleeping dragon."
Old 03-03-2009, 05:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile Stick,...

...I luv bOOgers,...

...long green sticky ones,...

...edit,...

... Stick, YANK THIS, :-),...

... if it wasn't for us YANKS you wouldn't have a fresh new Atlanta with all them 6 lane highways,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread

Tags
chickin fried, your azz