The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-27-2018, 07:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Double-Standard Hypocrites

Double-Standard Hypocrites (6/27/18)

At first I was intent writing about my (no doubt many others also) absolute disgust and ire over that viciously fanatical obstructionist or Political Supremacist Democrat Representative, Maxine Waters,...and quite rightfully so.

But then, it dawned on me that she wasn't the only American Millionaire whom no doubt are Double-Standard Hypocrites. There are sadly and unfortunately Very Many Other Double-Standard Hypocrite millionaires in current America, such as proven daily by what seen on TV, and especially by WHAT NOT SEEN or NOT REPORTED purposefully by the mainstream press/media.

Apparently nowadays it's perfectly alright for Fanatical Democrats (all above alluded to plus notables & Hollywood stooges inclusive) to call President Donald Trump, his wife, his children, his staff and administration, and quite amazingly even Every Trump Voter to SUFFER THE MOST FOULEST OF NAMES & SLURS imaginable! Why is that?

Since not all that long ago, remember that Representative Joe Wilson episode where he merely called an obvious lying Democrat President Barack Hussein Obama: "A LIAR"?

The way all the Fanatical Democrats (as alluded to above acted), one would think the world was coming to an end, and just the exact opposite of how most all Dem Hypocrites act now regarding public insulting of Americans.

It's a wonder that the all obediently echoing Pompous Democrats didn't demand that Rep. Joe Wilson was beheaded at that time, or at minimum be given 50 lashes for so: "Dis'n The Prez", just as if Obama were a mere mortal.

I can't even imagine what a stink The Political Supremacist Democrats would've made, had Obama's wife, children, staff, administration, and even Every Obama Voter was made to SUFFER THE MOST FOULEST OF NAMES & SLURS imaginable,...just like Trump's family, associates and even voters are now mercilessly attacked!

Whatever, and a total disgust over Lordly-Fanatical Democrat Political Supremacists aside, I certainly hope America and We American Citizens survive this obvious Double-Standard by such Sickos or believing selves Superior Dem Hypocrites period.

It seems to me by their daily actions that Dem Leaders and their hacks and stooges would sacrifice or even throw all We Americans: "Under-the-bus",...just to Recapture Power & Control (The Treasury also).

Anyone think my assessment of our currently sad situation is a little-to-harsh?

I don't.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 06-28-2018 at 12:07 PM. Reason: corrections plus add
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2018, 03:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Did I get anything wrong about anyone on this one?

Neil
Old 06-29-2018, 06:26 PM

Arrow

Neil

It's your right to say what you believe. But I'm not a one party person I speak for the American values those are at stake. We can take exception to many things but this country is it is seeing a movement that is only mis-direction rather then working as a whole. As long as we look at Dem versus Rep than we are In big trouble. Taking away Women's rights is not going to work. Clashing amongst ourselves will result in a collapse of our American way of life and liberty. It's a two way street we either work together or we cease to grow and prosper we will decline from within and loose our American way of life as we once knew it.

Only together can we prosper and grow. Splitting into a singluar element with no recourse will be are downfall. If we break the spirit of being Americans we will fail. We either work together or we cease to be.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
First off, let me say I'm glad when you respond and sort-of disagree with many of my Sensible/Conservative/Republican views, and in some cases Actual Realities.

At least then I know Someone here on:"Patfiles" actually reads my stuff, and also is gutsy enough to speak-up/post/respond when not liking or disagreeing with what I've written.

I wish that there were More gutsy Veterans on this site than just, Boats, HC and myself, or even like deceased old: "Gutsy Gimpy" used to be.

As it seems now, and also for quite some time, this site has hundreds of timid members/viewers quite fearful of expressing their views about anything, EVEN IF ANONYMOUS if so desired.

Regardless, Boats, and any gutless or timid Veterans perpetually afraid to speak up here aside, I believe your saying: "As long as we look at Dem vs Rep then we're in big trouble", doesn't near explain how badly Sicko Politicos might now likely destroy America from within.

As seen daily on TV, Political Supremacist Democrat Leaders (plus mainstream press/media, Hollywood crowd & others) concertedly and quite echoing try to stall, hinder, stop or sabotage Trump & Administration and/or The United States Government, EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

The above isn't My Opinion. The above is a fact.

Neil