The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2007, 07:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry A Must Read?

I just received something on e-mail that, even though I realized the dangers outlined there-in, still gave me cause for alarm! And if I read the piece correctly, we are being overwhelmed from within and without? At least this is what the piece claims?

I have enclosed the website below and you can decide for yourself, for if totally true, Old Tail-Gunner Joe McCarthy did not even scratch the surface! The only difference, as I see it, is that he touched upon but a single potential enemy in a world that may have no shortage of same!

The goal, again, in the opinion of whomever penned the piece below, at least as I see it, is not much different today (as far as our enemies of the day are concerned), as it was back in 1941, 1917, 1898, 1848 or 1776! ?TARGET, FOCUS, BRAIN WASH, LIE, MIS-INFORM, CHANGE or OBLITERATE!? The locations, the names and the dates may change, but the goal of those who seek absolute world control, never varies. Granted, the allies of those who play musical chairs with the devil, can alter from day to day, but most are in it for that same reason - ?POWER & CONTROL BY ANY AND ALL MEANS AT HAND!?

We, the United States of America, are the world?s last great hope. For without our input, that very same world will (no maybes about it) slip back into yet another few centuries of despotism, decay and ruin.

I wonder if we ever really lost Eden, or if it was just removed from us until we finally learn how to handle it? Maybe mankind was not created for peace and harmony, but rather to engage in a race to determine if the forces of nature and evil, even those altered and bastardized by man, or even mankind itself, would destroy this planet first? And if the latter be the case, when (if ever) will we get another chance?

?What (perpetual) fools we mortals be!!?

VERITAS

http://patriotfiles.org/civilizationcalls.htm