The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-23-2018, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation At War With Ourselves Again

9-23-2018

The preliminaries are over. Our blood is at a boil, and the fish mongers are angrily staring down at the bitter and odoriferous dregs of last weeks catch! And even though the creative minds of mankind are still whirring about in eager anticipation of the gore that may be yet to come, the stench that invades the nostrils of those who still recognize the foul odor of quickly decaying flesh, are not as eager to inhale that pungent essence of decay, as are those who have been raised to believe only that which they are programmed to believe and accept as fact - “For we are, like it or not, constantly at war with ourselves!”

Now I ask you: “What portion of the world have we not joined in that pool of blood and gore that we ourselves have continued to expand upon during the past several millennia?”

And for as long as mankind has even a drop of blood remaining within its system, it will forever seek to spill it out upon the icy-cold and forever desolate regions of this tiny and insignificant little planet of ours! And this, in a vain and futile effort to divert its attentions away from the truth of it all! A truth that yet contains all of the building blocks of Eden, but lacks the social engineers to reassemble the wreckage of our dreams!

So deny if you will, and scream if you must, but Eden itself was never abandoned by mankind, rather, it was just never reclaimed and nurtured again by humanity – “Save For In Our Dreams!”

Hardcore
Old 09-23-2018, 06:15 PM

HC
You are very good telling it as it is. I do believe it's going take awhile to rid the smell from the games being played. Meanwhile we have to muddle thru the bad times as we have so often before. It's not going away any time soon. I fear it will get worse and that the only thing that will bring the shock and awe back into reality is another of which I fear will be the mother of all wars. It seems this is the only way people will pull themselves back together.

I pray this doesn't happen but a mini revolution isn't going to fix the issues at hand. I fear Trump will make the wrong move and things will escalate I really do. It's the only way he can divert the issues underway. These so called petty issues are a major distraction to keep us on the rotten path we're on. He needs a diversion that's the only thing I forsee in the near future. The senate races will either clean up the system or put more wood on the fire. God help us all!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote