The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-05-2010, 11:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Military Voters get screwed again

This is deja vu 2000 all over again. Remember how Algore and his lackies tried to or actually did screw the military voters out of their rightful chance to have their votes counted? Well, now, contrary to a new law on the books, evidence has been uncovered that our warriors are getting hosed again by Democrat-run governmental entities by not getting out the absentee ballots on time. And Eric Holder, the most inept and corrupt Attorney General of the US, is refusing to enforce the law. I hope that 'hopey/changey' crap is working out for you liberals.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2010, 01:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Btw

In some places, America just last week provided voting places for Brazilian ex-patriots, so they could provide the leading candidate, a Marxist, with almost 47% of the votes - enough to throw it into a run-off.

But, we do not provide our troops with ballots?

No, in many cases, we do not.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sir Blue

And guess what political party is involved up to their corrupt knees in the disenfranchisement of our warriors? How any real veteran supports them still eludes me from a logical standpoint. Thankfully, my two warrior sons are currently stateside, so they can vote locally.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-05-2010, 01:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

GunnerCarvo didn't get his absentee ballot in San Diego. Washington State got a pass on enforcement again.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Scout...

The primary person in the media or anywhere else who is exposing this is Glenn Beck - no wonder they are using oxygen to demonize him.

I did see the AG give a comment on it recently in response to a question, but all he said was the usual total bullshit, "We are making every possible effort to ensure that all Americans are able to exercise their right to vote."
Old 10-06-2010, 05:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Beck is a good history teacher, as he does very detailed and thorough research before he presents his ideas. His opposition hates him because he exposes them frauds, either of money or of ideas, and they have no recourse other than personal attacks.

While I think his theology sucks, as long as he diligently leaves that out of his 'history lessons,' I'll continue watching.

As for help coming from the current attorney general, he continually shows his racist colors in the silence on the voter intimidation issue in PA. He's nothing more than a political hack, totally unqualified for the job, as is his boss.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default man oh man oh man

"While I think his theology sucks, as long as he diligently leaves that out of his 'history lessons,' "

... whew, and amen.

The history was there, and many many many know of it, and have spoken/written of it; but so far as I know Beck is the first TV talking head to have made a virtue of trying to organize it in a public forum like he does.

I hope those who did not know of it, are listening carefully.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:28 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Friends & Fellow TRUE Patriots,...

Can't find much fault with Glenn Beck's theology since not actually sure what it is, other than mostly Honoring America's Forefathers & their Fine Words promoting God, Liberty, Freedom &: "Pursuit of Happiness".

Truly like Glenn's: "Don't believe me & check-it-out for yourselves" advising on matters of grave importance

Still, it's too bad that many of our Ruling Elite aren't as similarly Honest & Patriotic. Many of such alluded to are obviously more intent promoting Selves, Cliques & Other nations,...more so than America.

Whatever & sort-of back on target,...I'm sure that Glenn ALSO much prefers that American Military (wherever stationed or fighting on OUR BEHALVES) are given just as much opportunity VOTING,...as are MILLIONS of: "Criminally Illegal Aliens" & other NON-American Citizens no doubt Voting HERE.

Given current verification realities are, one could easily have their dog or cat (dead or alive)
Registered to Vote. In Chicago area, maybe even camels, pigs or goats can be registered?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 10-06-2010 at 09:35 AM. Reason: corrections/add
Old 10-06-2010, 09:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

Beck is a Mormon, and I have several arguments about this group. But his sense of history and its accurate role and portrayal in our culture is spot-on.