The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2007, 06:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb ProtestWarrior.com

Welcome to ProtestWarrior.com, a website created to help arm the liberty-loving silent majority with ammo -- ammo that strikes at the intellectual solar plexus of the Left.

Encouraged by our successful crashing of the February 16th San Francisco anti-war protest, we decided it was time for the Left to put down their megaphones, peel off their bumper stickers, and listen to the people who believe in the core values of this country. It's time to start making a little noise...

Whether you use our slogans, tshirts, or bumper stickers, or come up with some slogans of your own, all that matters is that we make a stand for what is right (see our mission for an elaboration). To make sure you are kept up to date with our activities in the battle field, including Storming the Ivory Towers, our upcoming feature-length documentary chronicling the left's monolithic control over our nation's universities, remember to subscribe to our newsletter.

We will be regularly updating the Protest Gallery with new photos and captions (some of which were recently featured on Rush Limbaugh's website).

Send us photos of your ProtestWarrior activities and we will be happy to feature them here (which will serve as inspiration for other ProtestWarriors).

Want to be a ProtestWarrior? Sign up now at the ProtestWarrior HQ, to join our new grassroots movement. It's time to take back the streets!
http://www.protestwarrior.com/

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2007, 08:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Is this sight for against the troops. The sign above makes sense, but this site doesn't to me yet.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 04-04-2007, 08:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Robert, it's for the troops. They attend protests with signs like above, and most of the protesters don't get it.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-04-2007, 09:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

So from what I gather, they're saying that its all right to go out and attack the rest of the world simply because they disagree with us? OK, so by fighting wars we stopped slavery (though it shouldn't have taken a war to do that), fascism, nazism, and communism. Fine. But what the hell are our people being killed and mained for in Iraq and Afghanistan? Some wars are worth being fought but not the one's in the Middle East.

How about fighting a war against any sort of extremism, like the ultra-Christian right wingers who feel that only their beliefs should rule our lives. I don't believe the Prostest Warrior people are the Silent Majority. They make as much noise and make as much sense as the ACLU.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by revwardoc So from what I gather, they're saying that its all right to go out and attack the rest of the world simply because they disagree with us? OK, so by fighting wars we stopped slavery (though it shouldn't have taken a war to do that), fascism, Nazism, and communism. Fine. But what the hell are our people being killed and maimed for in Iraq and Afghanistan? Some wars are worth being fought but not the one's in the Middle East.
The ones to ask if a war is worth fighting, in the North and the South!!!!

That's Vietnam AND Korea, if one can get to one of them, which is doubtful. K, cost 33,000+ American lives in 37 months and 2 days, and a lot of them were my friends. Ask the 40,000,000 S. Koreans how their life has been the last 53 years. And if anyone can get there (and get a truthful answer) one can go a few miles North, with the same question, or ask the Iraq's how the TOTAL nations life has been under such a PERSON, that is if one want's to be polite enough to call SADAM, a person.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Personally, anybody who perceives the "ultra-Christian right" as any type of threat to personal liberties is woefully misinformed.
I don't recall any 'Jerry Falwell' types blowing up the US Marine barracks in Beirut, attacking our embassies in Africa, or the World Trade Center in 1993, or the dozens ofother attacks that muslim extremists have done. Islamo-Fascism is just another evil "ism" that needs to be destroyed utterly.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

IMHO, our people are being killed and mained because of Georgie Bush's ego, arrogance, and ignorance. If you're going to go to war, make it for a just cause; not just because.

Scout, that's just it; the Muslim extremists ARE Jerry Falwell types; people who believe that their way, and ONLY their way, is the right way, I don't care if they're Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, or Christian.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post War is always terrible.

Philosophically war is wrong, humanity should be able to solve their problems without violence. However, reality tells us that there are lots of evil people out there that will take advantage of peace loving people and dominate them if they can. There are philosphies and religions out there promote enforcing their ideologies through violence and war. Therefore as a reluctant alternative, if peace loving folks want freedom and peace they must be strong and have strong defense systems and be willing to go to war to protect them. I sympathized with the liberal ideology of no war but reality tells us that there are "school yard bullies" out there that will promote violence and the only thing they understand is violence. Burying one's head in the ground is very naive to say the least and at times bordering on the irresponsible. And that is my take on war. Avoid it to the best of our abilities but recognize the facts of life that there are those who know nothing but violence and understanding nothing but violence in return.

Keith
Old 04-04-2007, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Doc,...

WOW!!!,...Doc. Talk about turning things around to perfectly suite The Pelosies, Clintons, Carters, Kerries, Kennedies, O'Donnells, Mahers and Lettermans (just to mention a few Fanatical Leftists ), and also Mullahs of This World.

FIGHT AGAINST: "Ultra-Christian right-wingers who feel that only their beliefs should rule our lives"???,...RATHER THAN FIGHT AGAINST Mass-Murdering Muslim Fanatics whom DEMAND we capitulate to "Their beliefs" OR DIE??? Get Real (honest also).

Damn-it-all, Doc. Where-the-hell did you ever pick up such weird-ass concepts for The American Citizenry's VERY SURVIVAL? Some pro-foreign nationals DNC Big Brother Meeting? Or, just at some local mosque?

Sure-as-hell couldn't have been sucked-into such anti-America nonsense at any typical Veterans Organization Meeting that I ever went to,...or ever even heard of for that matter.

Neil
Old 04-04-2007, 11:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Neil, I'm not saying anything anti-American. What I'm saying is anti-fanaticism. I strongly believe in America but not George Bush and his ridiculous policies.

Aren't I entitled to my opinions? I served my country in the name of that and other basic freedoms. Are you saying that if I disagree with you that I'm anti-American. Who's to say that your opinions are the voice of the majority? If you take a close look at the the mid-term election results, you'll see that the majority of Americans agree with me.