The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Enduring Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-25-2002, 12:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post "and So It Begins?"

"AND SO IT BEGINS?"

Wars are usually begun when an aggressor nation sweeps in and attempts to seize all of your territory and rights in one fell swoop! Unfortunately, however, the sneaky little war
of the new millennia may be one in which a group of [once trusted] allies, attempt to digest us (one right after another) in a slow enveloping maneuver! [DO I SMELL THE UNITED NATIONS HERE?]

Apparently, a few international entities mistakenly believe that the brave and independent
people of the United States are ripe for picking! Not only have we become the "On Demand" police force to the world, but now, even the Monroe Doctrine is coming under fire [opinion]! You know, that little piece of sacred paper that dictates that "NO FOREIGN POWER WILL GAIN A FOOT-HOLD UPON AMERICAN SOIL, MUCH LESS UPON UNITED STATES TERRITORY!!"

It is no longer just speculation or conjecture about [so-called] black helicopters, or foreign
military maneuvers upon our sovereign land! Today's news, although seemingly benign in
nature, took a giant leap [not for humanity] but rather toward the beginnings of foreign control of solely American Interests! "The first Mr. Bush's New World Order may be closer to reality than you expect, but a boon to the United States, it will never be!

QUOTE: "U.S. fails to derail UN plan to check United States prisons!"

Apparently, the United Nations [our new lords and masters, according to them] is demanding the right to invade U.S, Soil [at will] to inspect U.S. Prisons for torture and other human rights violations! This in itself may appear [on the surface] to be harmless enough, but you can bet your backside that this is but a probe - a vanguard action designed to get their vested (foreign-manufactured) boots within our front doors!

As the law is a jumble of contradictions at times, and any law can be semi-contorted by those with enough tenacity and funding to buy their way into power, do you really believe that the UN, or any other despotic entity, will be content with but one [so-called] minor incursion? "Is any thief satisfied with but one small trinket?"

Outwardly, President Bush is resisting the sordid advances of the UN, but is he really adamant that this foreign-minded organization will not be allowed even one square inch of our hallowed soil, or one modicum of our sacred rights? [I personally have my own reservations as to where he genuinely stands?]

This [UN] invasion of "American Detention Facilities" is a sneaky and cowardly one indeed! No beach-heads under fire, no pre-invasion bombardment, and no great and decisive battles, but rather, one concession after another with nary a [genuine] whimper emanating from those who endorsed or condoned organizations like the Trilateral Commission, Bildebergers or Council on Foreign Affairs! These groups laid the foundation, in my opinion, for this "Blitz of Americana By the UN!" And like Pontius Pilate of Biblical yore,
too many within our government may be quick to wash their hands of this matter, or to mutely protest this attempt to take-over any aspect of Sovereign America?!

A foreign thirst for any aspect of American Sovereignty, may not [and probably will not] be quenched with but a single sip! To a few within our midst, however, it is far easier to retreat than to advance, to cede rather than to stand firm!

Let no foreign-minded entity dictate to us upon our own sacred soil! Let no man over-rule our laws, and most of all, let no foreign doctrine overpower the United States Declaration of Independence, the Constitution with it's Bill of Rights, the Monroe Doctrine, or any of the other hard-won blessing that generations of Americans ordained through sweat, blood and fire!

"To Hell with the UN, to Hell with the World Court, to Hell with any other foreign interference in U.S. sovereignty, and most of all, to Hell with those [foreign or domestic alike] who would illegally or immorally surrender our rights, liberties and sacred duties to any foreign S.O.B.!"

I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE DARKNESS, AND I WILL - FOR AS LONG AS I SURVIVE, CONTINUE TO EXERCISE MY NON-VIOLENT, GOD-GIVEN AND CONSTITUTIONALLY-GUARANTEED RIGHT, TO OPENLY PROTEST ANY PERCEIVED WRONG AGAINST MY NATION, MY FELLOW AMERICANS, AND MYSELF, NO MATTER FROM WENCE IT COMES!"

VERITAS