The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2012, 09:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Gutsy Gimpy

Steve Johnson aka "Gimpy" (I'm pretty sure this is correct) is on facebook I only tried once maybe twice to leave a hello and quick message long ago and didn't get a reply/response. Just haven't followed through. I have a facebook account but rarely go there. Sorry I didn't think about this sooner. I dislike facebook like nails on a chalkboard.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2012, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Doc Urb,

I too like many and yourself don't think very highly of Facebook, and never did see any need for it.

Maybe if still a kid, teenager or self-engrossed Hollywood type, I might think differently?

Regardless, I find it truly odd that condition of such a Severely DAV (re: Steve/"Gimpy") & once longtime intelligent poster here on patriotfiles.com is kept so-damn-hush-hush by his SUPPOSED many tight friends?

After all, there are a lot of loyal & concerned veterans still remaining here whom would like knowing how Steve is doing,...and if anything we can do to cheer: "Gutsy Gimpy" up.

That's the least Fellow Honorable Veterans not near Gimpy's vicinity can do, if so informed.

Neil