Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-19-2005, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default THE DANGEROUS NUTS

THE DANGEROUS NUTS
by N.R. Filidei (October 19, 2005)

If living long enough in America it must be admitted that this country has more than its fair share of The World's Nuts whom publicly spout utter nonsense,...and even quite forcefully and evagelically as if: "Gospel". That many of these greatly vocal nuts unarguably pose quite serious threats to most all facets of American Life and/or to most all We Americans, shouldn't it be questioned just whom such nuts actually are?

Are the small minority of ACLU Zealots pretty-much determining for the entire vast majority that God and 10 Commandments must be publicly denied and/or have no place whatsoever in schooling or governing here in: "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" America,...the truly DANGEROUS NUTS? Or, are the cowered or looney (or both) judges caving-in with regularity, and thus validating usually absurdly preferential For The Few ONLY type ACLU Demands, the truly DANGEROUS NUTS?

Two reasonable enough questions for theoretically majority ruled (?) America. Don't you think?

Are American Leaders obsessed with NOT FURTHER ALIENATING (as if physically possible doing?) avowed Islamic Mass-Murderers/Assassins of defenseless men, women and children (babies also) infidels worldwide, such nuts? Or, are the terrorists greatly united in effort and resolve at mass-murdering defenseless infidels worldwide, the more lethally dangerous nuts?

These two are a toss-up at this juncture, since just not sure whom actually pose more of a threat to we quite likely: "Soft Targets" of opportunity, here in America?
The Attackers or The Attacker Appeasers whom would like nothing better than negotiating with avowed for generations and from birth assassins??

During wartime, are political leaders dictating or ordering that terrorist enemy helpful Rules of Engagement be unilaterally adhered to by The U.S. Military and Allies, truly the moronic and self-defeating nuts? Or, are the quite mercilessly vicious terrorist assassin scum warring much more sensibly by that proven (by winners anyway) old adage that: "All is fair in love and war", actually the nuts?

Sorry all you brave and courageous men and women of: "America's Finest" and/or The U.S. Military. But, and on the above set of questions,...must chalk-one-up for The Bad Guys.

After all, "They" and theirs never suffer any consequences for their daily evil acts. Whereas You (re. U.S. Military in Afghanistan & Iraq) must carry The U.S. Military Code of Justice, Rules of Engagement, and even The U.S. Constitution (Since apparently covers everyone on earth?) into combat and battle. Seems like an awful lot of excess baggage and burden while trying to stay alive. Well,...to me anyway?

Still, and regarding the life and death fight against terrorism, let's jump closer to home.
Are those longtime in charge of America's Borders (re. U.S. Administrations & U.S. Congresses) permitting an about 30 year: "Criminally Illegal Alien Invasion", no doubt including many smugglers, moles, spies, and now even terrorists (AMAZINGLY!!!) to still go on daily and unabated,...the truly dangerous and nationally-suicidal nuts? Or, are the many smugglers, moles, spies, and now even terrorists (AMAZINGLY!!! again) daily sneaking into America, the truly DANGEROUS NUTS?

Well, the choice here is truly: "A No-Brainer". Criminally Illegal Aliens most certainly pose: "A Clear and Present Danger" to We Americans,...but most certainly ARE NOT nationally-suicidal nuts.
Whereas, some leaders here MOST CERTAINLY ARE.

So then, and since apparently all we Americans have left to safeguard our: "Right to Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness" (with emphasis on: "Life" part), is politics and/or the typical 2-4-6 year carnivals that only The Bent or politicians and press/media can truly appreciate (and God only knows why?),...I guess it more than fair saying that: "We'uns is all in deep do-do, Pilgrims".

Whatever, and don't be despondent. Hey,...who knows?
Maybe America will remain or stay lucky (its historical norm)?

Also, maybe The Sicko Terrorists might be FIRST to come to their senses and/or find God or Allah again,...or become: "Born Again (muslims)"?
Then,...we can all: "Live Happily Ever After".

More realistically: "Don't hold your breath" unless for accuracy during trigger squeeze, and; "Watch Your Six". Apparently can't count on politicians doing either for you,...and especially during wartime and when the inevitable: "(IT)-hits-the-fan",...right here in America.

The End

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2005, 01:51 PM

Hey Hey Neil well said.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-19-2005, 02:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bob...

Hey, Hey to you too.
THANK YOU.

Neil
Old 10-20-2005, 03:46 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Neil

I don't agree with the ACLU on most everything they stand for,
I do, however , think there is no place for God in our public schools or in our public Government.
Everyone can have whatever God they wish, its just that when they try to make there god a public God and in a place that is paid for by all GOD belivers not just there god, then its time to say, NO GODS aloud.

Christans forget way to soon, Remember the salum witch hunts, When Christans burned people because they didn't beleive what the majority beleived.
And every person that lives and pays taxes in the US don't beleive in the same God, so if your going to have god in a place that the taxpayers pay for then you must have ALL Gods, That would be stupid.

Yes our forfathers were christain but they also had enough smarts to say seperation of church and state. God should be a personal thing between you and what ever God you beleive in.

Go ahead, go to a God school, live in a church, give all your money to your religon, thats just fine with me, but don't tell me that my tax dallors are to be spent teaching my kid about your god, That ain't going to happen.
Schools are for learning facts not some religous mumbo jumbo that is just plain stupid.

Ron
Old 10-20-2005, 05:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

In high school back in the 60's I dont remember any type of religious "mumbo jumbo" being forced on us....And I'm sure its the same way today
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 10-20-2005, 06:23 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bob

so therefore you think Cristianity should be taught in public schools?

Ron
Old 10-20-2005, 07:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ron...

NO ONE ever said that, nor ever proposed such.
So,...what's your point?
Or,...what's "Their" point of keeping God (whichever
one believes in) out of the public venue?

Neil
Old 10-20-2005, 07:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron
Thats not what I said....I was contradicting your post about religious mumbo jumbo in public schools.....You're the one that brought it up....and as usual you're wrong
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 10-20-2005, 08:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

A slight historical correction: our forefathers said nothing about separation of church and state. That very phrase does not appear in the US Constitution, but in fact is a 20th century construct. They were rather emphatic about the State not supporting any given religion, and were certainly not anti-religion. And I think you'd better get used to the fact that God indeed exists in our government; kindly check your currency, or visit a military base and open the doors to a chapel. Get hauled into court, and see if the bailiff doesn't ask you to swear on The Bible. Attend a session of either house of Congress, and don't be surprised if they start every day with, gasp!! a PRAYER!!

So some folks were fried or drowned during the Salem witch trials? That wasn't Christianity, but bigotry and stupidity in action. But Christianity in action is/was the prevailing motivation for all the good works done in every disaster relief effort in America, and America's participation in foreign disasters as well.

This nation was founded on basic Christian-Judeo concepts and laws, and by God and with God's help, it will stay that way. My toleration level for Muslims and other enemies of Christianity is waning by the minute.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 10-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bob

as useual your talking out your ass, and wrong.

Religon don't belong in public schools because what is in the bible is just a tribal diary and somehow the dead sea scrolls ( I seen them) have been translated into some religous mumbo jumbo, That belongs in a church not a school that teaches fact.

SS
Isn't "the State not supporting any given religion" the same thing as seperation betwen church and state?
Your right, those exact word were not used but the meaning was there.
Money also has a eye and a whole bunch of other symbols on it, I could care less what the bill has on it as long as it spends.

The courts and anything else is being changed to get rid of the bible and the government. I agree with the process.
Religon should be a privet personal thing and not pushed on everyone.

Ron