The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2007, 05:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Survey On A Dangerous Middle East! All On Patriotfiles Are Requested To Respond

1 - Do you think the leader of Iran was playing to Arab and world opinion by releasing the British Sailors?

2 - Do you think Nancy Pelosi?s visit to Syria was ill advised at this time?

3 - Do you think that we are getting closer to another World War [Armageddon] in the Middle East?

4 - Do you think that Diplomacy is taking the place of common sense and our Generals are being over-ruled by politicians?

5 - Do you think that the United States is fast becoming an also ran in spite of the valiant efforts and sacrifices by our military?

6 - Do you think that immigration from the Middle East as well as south of the border posses a danger to our security and survivability?

7 - Do you think that we are being used by foreign entities that claim to be our friends?

8 - One of our staunchest allies [Great Britain] has apparently knuckled under to pressure from the Middle East? Do you think it will stop there?

9 - Do you think that by giving in [another word for Diplomacy] to the demands by Third World Nations, even with their Neo-Nuclear capabilities, that has secured everlasting peace?

10 - Do you believe that our government is avoiding a confrontation that our kids and grandkids will eventually have to fight?

11 - - Last but not least - Do you feel that our families are safer because of diplomacy? Or do you feel that one has be confront an enemy that has sworn to destroy you and yours, as well as your way of life?

I MAY HAVE LOST MYSELF A BUNCH OF FRIENDS BY POSTING THIS SURVEY! BUT AS AN AMERICAN, I FELT I COULD DO NO LESS! OUR COUNTRY, AFTER ALL, HAS TO BE OUR PRIMARY CONCERN! AND POLITICS, AFFULENT, SPECIAL INTEREST AND VESTED CONCERNS HAS TO TAKE A BACKSEAT TO OUR MUTUAL SURVIVAL! ?WE ARE ALL AMERICANS? AFTER ALL AND ?POLITICS? HAS TO TAKE A BACKSEAT TO THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN MARJORITY!

I AM BUT A SINGLE RIB IN THE MATRIX, THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE THE STEEL-HARD BACKBONE!!!!!

VERITAS
Old 04-04-2007, 06:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Rick,...

...Not to worry, you keep postin' up,...

...I think that you have stated has just about everyone raising an eyebrow, but we got your back, as you would have ours, the rest of the world knows better then to" awake the sleeping giant", we as a Nation do what we can at this point in time to keep the world stablized, however we can't do it all forever, and when the feces hits the fan, and if it get rough out there, this Nation will just start digging out the bullets, and dusting them off,...

...Do you think 80,000 rounds of 30.06 is enough for one person, or family???, or should I just run to K-Mart, and pick up a few more,...

... ,...

... ,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Yes to all of it Hardcore. Politicans don't have the guts to even want to protect our nation.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 04-05-2007, 09:55 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I am amazed!

That so many Americans don't want to know the truth. I don't think they can handle the truth.

Keith
Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Doc.2/47

Radical Islam has demanded that we convert to Islam or die. They have proven they mean what they say. I would prefer to see THEM die. Attempting to ignore or appease is suicidal.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Rick,...

Yes to all,...except no.10

Don't believe Islam will wait so long that
"Our kids and grandkids" will have to fight.

And besides, Muslims have no qualms about mass-murdering
"Kids and grandkids" (mostly Infidel types) either, anyway.
Such just might not be around to fight?

Neil
Old 04-05-2007, 01:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Survey On A Dangerous Middle East! All On Patriotfiles Are Requested To Respond

Quote:
Originally posted by HARDCORE 1 - Do you think the leader of Iran was playing to Arab and world opinion by releasing the British Sailors?

Due to an internal power struggle within Iran, the "moderate" voices were listened to, causing the release. The presence of the USS Nimitz probably played a large part in the decision to release the Brits. The original order to capture the Brits was issued by the Revolutionary Guards, what may be described as the 'palace guards' for the ruling mullahs.

2 - Do you think Nancy Pelosi?s visit to Syria was ill advised at this time?

Of course. She is neither the Secretary of State, nor authorized to conduct foreign affairs or to negotiate with another country. Not surprisingly, she was advised against making the visit by the Prime Minister of Israel as well as other sane people.

3 - Do you think that we are getting closer to another World War [Armageddon] in the Middle East?

It fully depends on the actions of Iran. If Iran demonstrates that it possesses a nuclear weapon, all bets are off.

4 - Do you think that Diplomacy is taking the place of common sense and our Generals are being over-ruled by politicians?

When hasn't that happened? Go back to the sad state of affairs of how we ended the Korean War, the Vietnam War, etc. etc.

5 - Do you think that the United States is fast becoming an also ran in spite of the valiant efforts and sacrifices by our military?

It what respects? Militarily, we are still the mightiest nation on earth.

6 - Do you think that immigration from the Middle East as well as south of the border posses a danger to our security and survivability?

Absolutely!! It is possibly the greatest threat to America, other than Nancy Pelosi herself.

7 - Do you think that we are being used by foreign entities that claim to be our friends?

When hasn't this been the case? How many times has France sucked up to us when they need their Franco fannies saved yet again? A better questions might be, "Do we need a new set of friends, or do we need any friends at all?"

8 - One of our staunchest allies [Great Britain] has apparently knuckled under to pressure from the Middle East? Do you think it will stop there?

We need to get a thorough debrief of the Brits sailors and marines before we can answer that one. Judgment withheld.

9 - Do you think that by giving in [another word for Diplomacy] to the demands by Third World Nations, even with their Neo-Nuclear capabilities, that has secured everlasting peace?

It ain't happened yet, and ain't likely to happen in the future.

10 - Do you believe that our government is avoiding a confrontation that our kids and grandkids will eventually have to fight?

Where? On the borders? In the inner cities? Pick a place; the answer is probably YES!

11 - - Last but not least - Do you feel that our families are safer because of diplomacy? Or do you feel that one has be confront an enemy that has sworn to destroy you and yours, as well as your way of life?

I am a firm believer in PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER. Diplomacy works up to a certain point - after that, arguments cease, and fireworks begin.

And thanks for the opportunity to take this very important survey!

I MAY HAVE LOST MYSELF A BUNCH OF FRIENDS BY POSTING THIS SURVEY! BUT AS AN AMERICAN, I FELT I COULD DO NO LESS! OUR COUNTRY, AFTER ALL, HAS TO BE OUR PRIMARY CONCERN! AND POLITICS, AFFLUENT, SPECIAL INTEREST AND VESTED CONCERNS HAS TO TAKE A BACKSEAT TO OUR MUTUAL SURVIVAL! ?WE ARE ALL AMERICANS? AFTER ALL AND ?POLITICS? HAS TO TAKE A BACKSEAT TO THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN MAJORITY!

I AM BUT A SINGLE RIB IN THE MATRIX, THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE THE STEEL-HARD BACKBONE!!!!!

VERITAS

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 04-05-2007, 03:09 PM

Distinctions
Staff 

1 - Do you think the leader of Iran was playing to Arab and world opinion by releasing the British Sailors? I think he was pressured by the Mullahs who saw us prepared to open a big can of whoop ASS on them.

2 - Do you think Nancy Pelosi?s visit to Syria was ill advised at this time? YES

3 - Do you think that we are getting closer to another World War [Armageddon] in the Middle East? YES

4 - Do you think that Diplomacy is taking the place of common sense and our Generals are being over-ruled by politicians? YES

5 - Do you think that the United States is fast becoming an also ran in spite of the valiant efforts and sacrifices by our military? This needs to be edited as I don't know what you are asking.

6 - Do you think that immigration from the Middle East as well as south of the border posses a danger to our security and survivability? YES

7 - Do you think that we are being used by foreign entities that claim to be our friends? In some cases (France, Germany, and Russia)

8 - One of our staunchest allies [Great Britain] has apparently knuckled under to pressure from the Middle East? Do you think it will stop there? NO

9 - Do you think that by giving in [another word for Diplomacy] to the demands by Third World Nations, even with their Neo-Nuclear capabilities, that has secured everlasting peace? NO

10 - Do you believe that our government is avoiding a confrontation that our kids and grandkids will eventually have to fight? I believe we are fighting that conflict now.

11 - - Last but not least - Do you feel that our families are safer because of diplomacy? Or do you feel that one has be confront an enemy that has sworn to destroy you and yours, as well as your way of life? SCREW diplomacy. Peace through superior firepower

These are good questions, except I don't know what you are asking in number 5.

President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Civil War History
Military History Blog
Frontier Battles
5th Minnesota Infantry, Company D

Old 04-05-2007, 08:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin said that and it means the same today as it did when our American Forefather first stated it! And some interesting points everyone has made

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Jerry D and All Who Have Responded To This Survey:

Thank You Very Much For Your Most Valued Input!!!! You have all proven that you have a good grasp of what is going on!

Ben Franklin did indeed know the score!!!!!

Rick