Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2020, 12:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post USMCA Passage Heralds Success Of Trump Trade Agenda

algpressreleases

USMCA passage heralds success of Trump trade agenda

Jan. 16, 2020, Fairfax, Va.—Americans for Limited Government President Rick Manning today issued the following statement praising Senate passage of the USMCA:

“President Donald Trump kept his promise and ended the giant sucking sound that was NAFTA. The overwhelming Senate passage of Trump's signature trade deal is an affirmation that a President who is determined to put America's interests first can rewrite the rules for international trade. The immediate impact will be auto manufacturers who desire zero tariffs on their vehicles will have to significantly increase the content of those vehicles in order to qualify. This should mean more U.S. auto manufacturing jobs, as well as a bump to domestic production, good news for American workers as auto manufacturing jobs come with higher wages.

“2020 is shaping up to be the year of the trade deals with the phase one China deal in the can and prospective deals with likely deals with the UK, the EU, India and phase two Japan in the offing.

“While Democrats in Congress have attempted to undermine President Trump at every turn, the passage of USMCA demonstrates that they failed and tariffs properly applied work. While the nation's focus has been China, the truth is more than one-third of U.S. exports go to Canada and Mexico, compared to 7 percent to China, making USMCA even more important than the first phase China deal in the immediate future.”

To view online: https://getliberty.org/2020/01/usmca...-trade-agenda/
Old 01-19-2020, 01:04 PM

Arrow

Win or loose - I've come to conclusion I will never vote for a Republican again as long as I live. The system on both sides is corrupt and the Constitution will become whatever any side wants regardless of the facts at hand. They can't work together its one side or the other and to me nobody wins - unless its unanimous in both houses.

Corruption seems to be the new norm in US Politics or at least its been revitalized. Money can buy votes and long time associates. Money goes to money - not the people - or its infrastructure. I'm gland I won't be here for the next election. But I have fears for my Kid's and Grandkid's - as to what the U.S. will be like for them.

Kickbacks and backdoor deals are criminal and nobody see's that in Washington or in the US.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote