The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2018, 10:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Yet More Opinions

9-15-2018

“There is not too much going on in this world that was not begun with but a single opinion!” Unfortunately however, many of these opinions were rendered by people who passed themselves off as being experts on just about everything from cat-crap to national security - and in the process, they belittle or downplay everyone who has the audacity to contest their own views and (often contorted) observations – once again, it must be nice to be a god?

“So what will be the end result of this hurrah for me, to hell with you line of reasoning?” Will we, as a race of free thinking creatures eventually develop but a single and uncontested view on every given issue? And will we eventually arrive at a point in our evolution when the right way and the wrong way will be replaced with but “MY WAY?”

After all, mankind did not evolve from a single-celled creature into a single-minded creature alone! And where was it ever written that those who attach a title or a degree to the end of their name are the last word and the uncontested authority on any given issue or subject?”

“Opinions are, after all, one of the greatest assets of a free-thinking mind!” And to those who would even attempt to stifle free thought, along with the right of any individual to reason and to think for themselves, I say once again: “Who Made You A God?”

To partially quote the words of The Illustrious Bard: “There are more things in heaven and earth, than are dreamt of in our philosophy!”

Hardcore