The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2004, 01:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Have You Ever Noticed?

Have you ever noticed how long it takes for any bureaucratic swell (as in swelled head) to address one of their own screw-ups?

How when something politically damaging occurs that is of their making, or transpired because of their indolence or complicity, they never jump right in and offer an understandable explanation?

How they avoid questioning until they have consulted with their army of lawyers and spin doctors. Then, and only then, after they have covered their pompous asses, will they emerge to read from a well-rehearsed statement that is geared to blow smoke rings, espouse lie after lie, and cover (not only themselves), but indeed their cowering and power-mad bosses!

It makes no difference (in my opinion) the political party of the polecat, or who will eventually be thrown to the dogs of expediency for that matter, as these outwardly arrogant cusses don?t do one damned thing that does not benefit and/or cover themselves first, no matter who pays the piper or dies in the process!

I just got through watching ?His Excellency- Tweedle-Dee of Rumsfeld? covering the exact same turf that was traversed by countless other screw-ups from both political hives, many times in the past! Not one of these (so-called) real men, however, has ever shown enough guts to admit to their own foul-ups, but rather, and only after countless hours of rehearsals, where they spin and sputter like an old fart, do they even dare to face the cameras through both of their faces!

I had thought that if nothing else (and nothing is usually what we get), these dangerous fools could at least embrace the truth of their shortcomings? ?SILLY ME!!?

VERITAS