The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2003, 10:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Thumbs up Sign the world's biggest thank-you card to PFC Jessica Lynch & our other troops

Sign the world's biggest thank-you card to PFC Jessica Lynch & our other troops -
http://www.afa.net/petitions/jessica.asp

today I received this URL in the email and thought others here would like to add their names to this project its run by the same group who are working to keep "Under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance . I hope they all Come home Safe and sound to a great home coming, God Bless our troops and their families.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2003, 12:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to downundergal

Is there any other link as i tried to sign but as im in Australia it keeps saying i havent got a right postcode would like to show my support thanx take care and stay safe Tracie in Oz
Old 04-08-2003, 12:31 PM

Now this I like to see:

Jessica Lynch Thank You Card
Due to the overwhelming response we have received to the Jessica Lynch Thank You Card campaign, our servers are unable to fulfill all the requests. We are temporarily having to suspend the campaign until we can make adjustments. We hope to have everything running normally by Wednesday morning, April 10. Please check back at that time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

I suppose I will just have to wait a few days before I get to sign the card. Guess this shows those anti-troop demonstrators that we really do love our military people.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote