The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2003, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Arrow Iraqi Minister Of Information

I don't think he is included in the deck of cards of the most wanted Iraqis.

Where the hell IS he, anyway?

I want to give him a medal.

To Mohammed Said Al-Sahaf
Iraqi Minister of Information

For

- Broadcasting Professionalism

- Devotion to Truth

- Dedication to the Well-Being of his fellow Iraqis

- Dissemination of Accurate and Meaningful Information

I hereby award the Royal Order of the Derierre de la Guerre (RODGer)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2003, 12:12 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Now, Now Rigger

He was just doing his job, he just didn't have good material.

Keith LOL
Old 05-02-2003, 05:27 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

They were discussing him on a talk show yesterday. Apparently
he has attempted to turn himself in to us out of fear for his own life ( the Iraqi's arn't happy with the BS he's been feeding them over the past years) but we dont want him Our feeling is: He didnt know sh!t then and he dont know sh!t now
Bob K
Old 05-02-2003, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I reckoned that ?Comical Ali? had the task of getting the international community stirred up and especially to get our US verity of Chicken Little?s and Heny Penny?s racing around the barn yard crying havoc. I was a bit surprised to see who bought in, including a couple of retired Generals, but what the heck a pay check is a pay check I suppose and some people don?t give a rats ass about their professional credibility. So from a contribution point of view, it was good to see who was laying down for a few bits of silver and who wasn?t and we have Comical Ali to thank for that. Good award I think and I could name some US media types, etc., that deserve the same honor but with perhaps some cluster device forming a single finger attached.

Scamp
Old 05-02-2003, 12:26 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default Just a few of his Gems

-- TREASURY OF DEATHLESS QUOTES --

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"We are not afraid of the Americans. Allah has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"The Americans, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"The authority of the civil defense ... issued a warning to the civilian population not to pick up any of those pencils because they are booby traps," he said, adding that the British and American forces were "immoral mercenaries" and "war criminals" for such behavior.
"I am not talking about the American people and the British people," he said. "I am talking about those mercenaries. ... They have started throwing those pencils, but they are not pencils, they are booby traps to kill the children."

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"I have detailed information about the situation...which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."

"Now even the American command is under siege. We are hitting it from the north, east, south and west. We chase them here and they chase us there. But at the end we are the people who are laying siege to them. And it is not them who are besieging us."

"because we will behead you all"

"Let the American infidels bask in their illusion"

"I triple guarantee you, there are no American soldiers in Baghdad."

Britain "is not worth an old shoe"

"we have given them a sour taste"

"blood-sucking bastards"

Of US troops: "They are most welcome. We will butcher them."

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

"We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by killing civilians and trying to distort the feelings of the people they will win. I think they will not win, those bastards."

"The British forces which were dropped there have been eliminated mostly on the (battle)field, except for those who fled ... It is a complete defeat ... Amazingly the Americans have pushed the British to do that. They pushed them ahead as if it is an experiment. The result was very tragic for the British."

Peace,Griz