Old 12-03-2009, 09:06 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow You Heard What?

You Heard What?
From Maj Pain
One Marines View
http://www.onemarinesview.com/

You heard what? I was able to get my weekly shower today, if I needed it or not. Your Marines continue to take the fight to the enemy and keep them off balance. Thanksgiving has come and gone and we all have a lot to be thankful for as young studs keep the bad guys away from innocent civilians throughout the area. Your warriors are hooking and jabbing with bad guys that believe they can scare off your fighting Marines. ….well, they have another think coming! Patrols are relentless, the weather is getting colder and morale is high. If I have to hear another news article about how your warriors morale is bad I’m gonna puke. Apparently they aren’t talking to warriors here in country because your Marines work their butts off daily and then go out for more. Thousands of miles away from home, equipped with the best gear possible on the planet, they march directly into the bad guys and make them have a very bad day. So if you happen to read some tree-hugging report about this and that and boo hoo they don’t have this or that, its BS….and most importantly, the ones doing the fighting, are feeding off of it.

The dirt is everywhere, showers are over rated and sleep is a crutch. Having a bad day? Just think of the 20 yr old out doing America’s great work over here, day after day and kicking butt! Yer day just got a whole lot better huh? Before you jump on the finger pointing parade, write one of these warriors and get it firsthand….otherwise keep quoting some reporter who is stating his opinion about morale vise facts.

Time for another cigar--Semper

http://www.onemarinesview.com/

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 06:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thanks Sis. Lot of us were that 20 year old kicking butt a long time ago which is why I am so proud of these young soldiers and grateful for their service. Sending a care package to a co-workers son this week who is SF over there. Sharp hand salute to our troopers ! Got something in my eye.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote