The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-05-2003, 10:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Hollywood At War With Uncle Sam

?Tinsel-town" (Hollywood), a make-believe bastion of big bucks and (often) bogus bravado, has declared war against our government in a series of TV spots that, as usual, decry a war against Hussein! Of course, if they were to do a piece in Iraq that pointed out Saddam?s insanity, they would soon find themselves buried under the nearest minaret amidst a growing pile of dromedary manure!

I will not dispute the fact that Iraq should have been splintered a dozen years ago. I also decry the analogy that our goal was strictly to evict Hussein from Kuwait, as this would have been akin to kicking Hitler out of the bistro district of Paris, while giving him free run over the rest of that wishy-washy nation!

Every time there is an ?International Conflict?, have you ever noticed that the same dudes who play the ?All-American War Heroes? on the big screen, after the fact, are sometimes the first to turn their coats while the lead is actually flying? ?Granted, they, like all of us, have the right to protest!? A right, I might add, that is paid for in blood by the very people whom they are protesting against!

?As for Hussein?, OK, so the bastard has destroyed a handful of al-Samoud missiles in a time-buying, opinion-twisting gesture! For twelve years, however, the turd has pushed our faces into the mud, and committed atrocity after atrocity, with the help of his bought and paid for (OIL) butt-buddies in the United Nations! And for the record, the words ?UNITED NATIONS? are, in my opinion, oxymoronic!

?NEVER IN HISTORY? has capitulation to any enemy of mankind resulted in peace -- quite to the contrary, it is more often viewed as a sign of inherent weakness! And he who attempts to ?Lick The Balls Of The Devil?, often ends up the ?Bitch Of The Beast!? (hrt)
--------------------------------------------------

The following (2) phrases of wisdom were uttered by (none other than) the immortal Patrick Henry, one of our ?Magnificent Founding Fathers!?

?Is life so dear or peace so sweat, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery??

?I am not a Virginia, but an American!? (In today?s society, however, Pat Henry might have rephrased this to read - ?I am not a subject of the United Nations, but rather a proud citizen of the United States!?)
Even the Millionaire Banker J. P. Morgan, a man who knew a scoundrel when he smelled one, once stated:

?A greater set of perfectly incompetent and apparently crooked people has never, so far as I know, run, or attempted to run, any first class country (or group there-of)!" (uttered in 1913)

Morgan must have been a seer or a sage, as these words perfectly describe (opinion) the United Nations!!

?Politics is the science of who gets what, when and why!? Sidney Hillman, Labor Leader, 1944

And the best of all, in my opinion, are the words uttered by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Physician and Poet, who?s son later became a Supreme Court Justice!

?The United States? - One flag, one land, one head, one hand, one nation evermore.... Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1862

The following statement was made by Theodore Roosevelt (and not George Walker Bush) away back in 1898!

?Let the fight come if it must. I rather hope that the fight will come soon. The clamor of the peace factions has convinced me that this Country needs a war!?

Teddy also said, and this one I especially like:

?There is no room in this country for Hyphenate-Americanism. (A man is either totally American, or he is no American at all)!
-------------------------------------------------
And after all is said and done in Iraq (and maybe elsewhere), we must always remember the following words from the ?Old Rough Rider" - Teddy Roosevelt:

?A MAN WHO IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SHED HIS BLOOD FOR THE COUNTRY, IS GOOD ENOUGH THE BE GIVEN A SQUARE DEAL AFTERWARDS. MORE THAN THAT NO MAN IS ENTITLED TO, AND LESS THAN THAT NO MAN (VETERAN) SHALL HAVE! (amen)

VERITAS
Old 03-05-2003, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Great Stuff!!!...HARDCORE.

Plus, and on that hypenization or Hong Konganization of America type of political-correctness nonsense,...I was glad to find out (Thanks) that me and Old Teddy thought exactly alike on the matter.

Still, and in fairness to most Americans, I see absolutely nothing wrong with all those born here being called: "Native Americans", since that's exactly what they are. Nor, do I see anything wrong with all American Indians born here being called American Indians, or even: "Native Americans" for that matter, since they are both.

Regardless, and in further fairness regarding The Hollywood All Knowing Crowd, Martin Sheen must be sort-of excused for normally propagating the typical liberal/Democrat nonsense that only A Kennedy or Clinton (dupes of either also) can appreciate.

After all, Old Marty has been doing: "West Wing" for so long, he probably actually believes what The Hollwood Writers churn-out for him and cohorts on a weekly basis. I'll bet that he honestly believes that the pro everything foreign (even a foreign enemy) libs/Dems are The Good Guys,...whereas the pro-America Rep./Conservatives are The Bad Guys.

Besides, and since actors normally do what actors do best (ie. act), why-the-hell pay any attention to such types whom can only HONESTLY verbalize well from a written script? Still, and as an American, I do find it quite strange when ANY ACTOR prefers a pro-foreigner/enemy script, rather than a pro-America script,...ANY-DAY-OF-THE-WEEK (evenings inclusive).

But then, I guess that even some millionaire notables of Hollywood are just as gullible, naive and easily-taken-in, as are many other millionaire notables from The Press/Media or The Beltway? They all seem to echoingly read from the same script.
Still, it is too bad that The Religious-Left millionaires and notables' scripts never have any American Survival parts in them.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote