The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-14-2002, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

was inundated by beesoutside my apt door come back and find myself as moderator of a new forum.This day is getting more and more interesting. Ok I will take the job and appreciate the vote of confidence. First let me say Judy that there would be no Patriot files if it wasn't for Bern and David. I think I would be safe in saying that when people fund a site out of their own pockets for months on end and will not allow advertising to maintain the integrity of the site thatthey have our best interest at heart.

Ground rule #1 no male bashing on this forum. Speak your minds and if you have to make reference to harm done to you by a man put it in the specific and not the general. My ex, my SGT, etc. It is hurtful to me when men generalize about women so let's not return the hurt. The same goes for guys. You come on the forum and say anything like "get over it." Or demean any one of the sisters. Your post will be deleted.Some of you are "getting over it" but you had to work long and hard to get there. We are not all in the same place at the same time. Go easy on each other.

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2002, 01:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Cool Women patriots

lLook. I don't know who does what and I have explained myself enough to the people involved. What do you want more? If this site is for just a few just say so and I'll be gone. I work hard for my money too and don't see that as the issue sparrow.
Old 07-14-2002, 04:07 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Now now don't be upset I was just given you a little history so you would know who does what. I understand you are havin' a hard time but we are not the enemy. sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-15-2002, 10:13 AM

Smile Hi all. :)

Glad to have the forum for females again. The one over on THC got a little too "contaminated" with negativity. Hopefully, this will be a comfy place for us!!

Glad to have the forum, Sparrow, and thanks for all you do here!!

Peace.

theoddz
USMC '79 - '83
(female type, 1 each)
Old 07-16-2002, 08:57 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Theo glad to see you here. Welcome Home. You can count on the poster that so tormented you all on THC will not be allowed to do so here. sis

Old 07-16-2002, 11:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Smile

Theo,

Glad you made the trip over here.

We have been here for a while and can tell you that this is home. Friends and family, warm and safe, supported and protected. Fights like the ones between brothers and sisters.

In addition, Keith is trying to make us all sane

Joy