The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-18-2022, 09:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question America

9-17-2022

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FIRST?

HAVE WE DEGENERATED INTO A SOCIETY WHERE WORLD DICTATE RUNS THE SHOW AND

WHAT IS BEST FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AS USUAL, FINISHES A DISTANCE SECOND?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

“NOW ARE YOU LISTENING YET?????”

POPULARITY, POTENTIAL AND ABILITY! THIS SUMS UP WHAT OUR COUNTRY NEEDS AND REQUIRES, IN MY OPINION!!!!

“WE THE PEOPLE” KNOW WHAT YOU POLITICIANS WANT AND DEMAND SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ON YOUR PART TO ADVANCE AMERICA FIRST?

Hardcore
Old 09-19-2022, 04:08 PM

Rick - I agree (by the way I hope you and the Wife are doing better).
-
The Patriots are the ones that fly the flag 24/7.
-
I'm one of those. VFD 6448 Dyer, IN. I was at the grocery store yesterday - put money in the can and got Blue Flower tag.
It's seems most of the donations come from Veterans - past & present. With Civie's it's hit or miss - most of the times.
-
We are all getting old of late and sickness is striking us down - and its tougher to recover - I found out as you just did!
-
I trust the next generation - and those that follow - will carry the Flag for us - and those long past. We have but one Country!
We built it - we defend it - [but we have to also to live with the consequences of those fashions that currently wish to destroy it].
-
We are but one Nation Under God - that has to mean something to us and to maintain it's Freedoms for All - at all cost.
Though of late there are those who wish to do otherwise. God willing we will work through those tough times - and maintain
"Freedom for All." (regardless of Race - Creed or Color) so for to do otherwise - ["We Will Surely Fall!"]
-
**We are one Nation under God** - who Blessed those - who fought to preserve it! [We Currently Need that blessing it seems more
than ever]. Don't let other(s) destroy - what we all fought & died for / since it's conception! Hold fast to American Values!
Where our past Brother's & Sister's At Arm's bought us those Freedoms - by giving their lives. "The least we can do is honor their
values once again."
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote