The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2019, 09:10 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Gliding Along On A Wing & A Prayer

3-14-2019

So just what in the Hell makes any of you really believe that we are any different than any other world empire that ever existed upon the face of this planet, unless of course, we finally do learn to benefit from the mistakes of the past?

And for the record, there has never been a country yet that has not envisioned itself to be eternal and beyond reproach! But for as long as mankind remains true to itself (and I hate to say this) – our days are numbered, in my opinion?

“This is of course, not the way that it has to be, it is rather just the way that it is, and probably will remain, until we all bite the big one, either by choice or aspiration?” But what the Hell – it has all been said before, and nowhere within the brief and illustrious history of mankind has anyone ever listened to me before! “So let me ask you this again”

Have we ever stopped to really think (and cut our way through all of our arrogance and/or complacency for a moment) about how old the Earth really is, how long has mankind existed upon its face and how close have we come (several times in the past in fact) to blowing our own backsides out of existence? But for that matter: I still have all of the faith in the world that, if we keep on trying, we will eventually get the job done right and for all, because if our race has little else working for it – “WE ARE INDEED PERSISTENT, REDUNDANT AND OFTEN EVEN SUICIDAL!”

Hardcore