The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-12-2004, 12:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The NYT has speculated that Aarfat succumbed to AIDS, but who knows, or better yet, who believes the NYT, eh?

When it comes time for Arafat to be vilified by the fratricidal factions within the various competing Palestinian organizations, a big bunch will come out. This will take a bit, but is inevitable. Calm intra-Arab politics is all about gossip, conspiracy theories, externalizing, vilification, murdering political opponents, warring and on and on. A lot of power is up for grabs and the day the devil dresses in sub-zero artic gear is the day when Palestinians get along with anyone, let alone themselves. And ownership of Arafat?s former power base is just too big a prize to remain dived out for very long. Not to be I'm thinking as distributed power is not the way of things with that mob.

According to the books, it didn?t take long before his Ivan the Communist bros anointed Josef Stalin the scum of the earth, and I suspect Arafat will even have a shorter post-mortem run time of supposed fame and kind words.

Ha, maybe there is more then one reason his Mrs. stayed away from him for the last four years.

Scamp
Old 11-12-2004, 12:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down

She may have stayed away that long Scamp but her annual pay for this widow is 22 million. Paid out of the Palestine Authority budget to cover her expenses in Paris
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:30 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Ron...

Not that sure about your: "Tylenol" bit? Tend leaning more towards SuperScout's: "AIDS" scenario.

After all, and since Arafat (and try as hard as he might) couldn't even grow a decent beard AFTER ABOUT 30 YEARS of trying,...such does seem less than a bit macho or masculine. Don't you think?

Neil
Old 11-12-2004, 03:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs down One less terrorist.....plain and simple.

He had his fingers in it right to near the end when Bush busted him for trying to ship a whole freighter-load of arms. Of coarse, he denied it even though his name was all over the manifests.

I can't understand the Palestinian loyalty to this asshole. As far as I can tell, he did nothing for these people except help keep them down. He repeatedly shut down negotiations and peace talks that he was a part of, passing up several lucrative concessions to the Palestinians. In spite of all the years of his involvement the Palestinians are no closer to having a free state on the day of his death, than they were the day this asshole showed up in their midst.

Good riddance.
Old 11-13-2004, 12:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Has anyone seen Ringo Starr since Arafat died? Hmmm! Coincidence?!
Old 11-13-2004, 02:01 PM

I heard on the radio this past week, that Arafat supposedly died on sunday, but the French and the PLO withheld that news till Veterans Day, so that the media would focus more on him, then on the Veteran Holiday.

Now this was only a conspiracy theory by one of the DJ's and there is nothing anywhere to back this up, other then rumors all week, that Arafat was dead. It does fit into the category of "Things that make you go HMMMM".

You will only under estimate me once!
Old 11-19-2004, 11:58 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default possible cause of death

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/st...toryid=2252003

Cirrhosis of the liver 'killed Arafat'

PALESTINIAN leader Yasser Arafat died of cirrhosis of the liver, but French doctors were loath to say so because of a common public belief that the disease is the result of alcoholism, reports indicated yesterday.

Doctors described Mr Arafat as "a true water drinker" and not an alcoholic, according to the paper, Le Canard Enchaine. The weekly is well known for political satire and accurate investigations.

Allegations that Mr Arafat was a heavy drinker, which is forbidden in Islam, would have clouded the mourning that began on November 11, when he died. The report that Mr Arafat, 75, was suffering from cirrhosis was bolstered by an article in Le Monde, which said he had suffered from "intravascular coagulation", a blood clotting condition that can be a sign of late-stage liver failure and can be consistent with cirrhosis.

Le Monde, citing "very good sources", reported that doctors couldn't make an indisputable diagnosis since the blood abnormality "is not a disease as such, but the symptom of a pathology, which in a patient of his age is either of infectious origin or of cancerous origin".

Doctors found no evidence of cancer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we'll have to take this one with a grain of salt.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:43 PM

Remember when the Liberal's spoksman, actor Alec Baldwin, swore he would leave the country if Bush got re-elected? Well,
as we all know, he still seems to be here. But now that good ole
"LIVER LIPS" has met his just reward, wouldn't it behoove the
Palistinkians (gosh, where did that K come from) to invite him to come over and be their next SAVIOR. That way they could acquire
the right man for their cause, and good ole Alec could make good on his oath to leave the country he so loaths
chucktoo1926