The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Homeland Security

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-29-2019, 12:58 PM

Default Acting Secretary Kevin K. McAleenan Statement on the Selection of Chad Wolf as Next A

Acting Secretary Kevin K. McAleenan Statement on the Selection of Chad Wolf as Next Acting Secretary

11-02-2019 08:26 AM

WASHINGTON – Below is a statement from Acting Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Kevin K. McAleenan on President Trump’s selection of Chad Wolf, Acting Undersecretary for Policy, to serve as the next Acting Secretary of DHS.

“I’ve had the privilege of working with Chad for more than two years and know his experience in multiple roles at DHS will be invaluable when confronting the homeland security challenges the Department will face. Chad understands what it takes to run a vast enterprise such as the Department. He is a proven, thoughtful, and principled executive and I am confident he will serve the president and the American people well as Acting Secretary.

“I am committed to working with the White House and DHS leadership on a smooth transition and remain forever grateful to the men and women of the Department for their steadfast efforts to secure our country. Over the past six months we were able to make tremendous progress mitigating the border security and humanitarian crisis, developing a bold approach to counter terrorist threats and targeted violence, and supporting our State and local partners to secure the 2020 election. I am confident Chad will carry on the important progress we have made.”

Keywords: Acting Secretary Kevin K. McAleenan
Topics: Homeland Security Enterprise

More...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links