The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2003, 07:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Chemical Ali Eliminated (again)??

After the United Nation?s big mouth started to get it in trouble again, a photo-op/news conference was held between Secretary of State Colin Powell & an outwardly nervous Kofi Annon. I can only assume that this was to shore-up the visual relationship between the U.N. and the United States, after the United Nations miserable showing and flapping mouth in the recent past!?

This ?Politically Staged Production (opinion)?, however was overshadowed by news that Chemical Ali (Ali Hassan al-Majid), the ?Kissing Cousin of Saddam Hussein" had ?Once Again? been eliminated from that infamous deck of (55) cards!?

Chemical Ali, the beast implicated in the gassing of the Kurds, had (it was said) been blown away (to Hades) months back (April)? ?But apparently, this cat too had nine lives!?

After his palatial home was leveled, many believed (supported by more media bullshit), that Ali had joined his ancestors in the infernal regions! In reality, however, Ali Hassan al Majid was probably hiding out in Tekrit, Saddam?s home berg, all of that time! ?Rats usually do head for their home digs when the cat?s at play, after all!?

Why, however, the news of his capture took several days to surface is anyone?s guess? ?Sometimes, the greatest enemy of accurate information is the media itself!?

It will be interesting to find out if the capture of Hussein himself, will echo in a new era of peace and harmony in Iraq? I personally believe that Hussein is really dead, and burned to a cinder, on the grounds right behind the German Chancellery!

?Oops, so sorry, that was a different bastard wasn?t it!!? They (SOBs) just never stop coming, now do they! But not to worry, as it probably won?t be our generals who eventually get Saddam, nor will it be that massive reward! I heard it on the grapevine that President Bush in seriously considering sending the Terminator (Schwarzenegger) to Iraq to get the job done!?

VERITAS
Old 08-21-2003, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It will be interesting to see how the trials and punishments play out for this rogues gallery from the card deck. I haven't seen anything about what is anticipated. Will it be a US led Nuremburg style tribunal, or will they turn them over to the World Court like Milosevic or turn them over to the Iraqis for Muslim justice ? I would like to see them just give Chemical Ali to a bunch of the relatives of the Kurds that he gassed. I am sure they could come up with some innovative punishments. The slaughter of civilians by gassing, in my mind, was enough justification to wipe out this whole murderous mob. When was the last time something like this happened ? Mussolini and the Ethipoians in 1936 ? the Japanese and Chinese in the 1930s ? Iran and Iraq War in the 1980s ? Can you imagine what war would be like if gas and chemical weapons were an everday occurence used by all sides in warfare as it was in WW1 ? It boggles the mind.

Larry