The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2004, 05:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

DL -

Hep Zoomie with this please... (I'd like to impress Lady Carol next time she's too sick to sort laundry

If I there is a cotton shirt say, and it is maybe black and white checkered I know at least you can't use bleach to get the white parts cleaner since it takes color out from the black parts, and it ain't a white and it ain't a dark (which are supposed to be kept together for washing, in one or the other kind of water)... so, what kind of water does it go in and with dark or with light?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2004, 06:26 AM

DL:

Thanks for giving the guys the correct "rose etiquette". However, in a pinch, any old posies will do. Remember, it's the thought that counts (no matter where they come from).

Just remember to sign the card, or better yet, deliver them in person.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:12 PM

My Dear Lady you are so right. That's what I have tried to tell my husband for 8 years...he finally got it this year. Brought me pink daiseys instead of those old roses.

I just want him to use his imagination and not rely on sellers to do it for him.

Its so nice to see another posting for another lady around here. I love talking with Arrow, but we seem to be on different time schedules.
Keep coming back SeaLady!
DL
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan