The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-04-2002, 07:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Whats wrong with this picture...

...Has been a "crazy" last few days around here, and don't know what to make of it, so I'll throw it out here to the wind, and let you throw it also...

...first , we have been adult sitting for the last few weeks due to some people we know having their apt. sold out from under them, and having no where to go, to compound it, the son has binged himself into "detox" for 28 days abondoning his mother, she's on O2, 24/7, here after re screwing up the motor in her car that I just got done reinstalling after he blew it up the first time, all in the name of charity...

...2nd, my "older", but not wiser, brother who I have not really spoken to in the last 7-8 years or so due to his abandonment of me while I was in the midst of my child custody years back sent my wife, and I an "invatation" to his wedding reception for the 2nd of Nov.,... Now here's the kicker, it's at the VFW, and it's for 2 in the afternoon, and figuring on showing up for the appearence to sooth "old wounds" so we arrive, and being that my brothers health has gone downhill in the last few years, he has choosin to persue "other" avenues of "faith", it 's passed off as to be a "halloween party" theme, cause they were supposed to have been "married" on 10/31,... everyone in costume, and mostly of the "freekish/ghoul" nature, and upon arrival, there is a "ceremony of "???pagan??? rituals being discussed, and how it will all proceed with jumping over the "broomstick" etc... there is a table set up with a dagger, and incense, and this jerk in medieval garb is discussing the blessing of a pentagram...
...so I'm having a hard enough time being the night after the 1st even being in a VFW because I haven't ever been in one since I left the military, and here is this procession of a ???pagan??? ????witchcraft???? shit getting ready to go on,...
...I almost flipped out, and pulled my mother off to the side, and told her that I could not stay for such a lie as in the "presumption of a party" which was a cover for their whatever their "antichrist" beliefs were... I told her that it wasn't they way I was raised, and I am a Christian, and would not stay...
My brother tried to hand me some bullshit story that it was just an "older religion" that was the basis of christianity before judism, and....

...BUT IN THE VFW,...WHAT THE F83K IN GOING ON HERE... I walked out to the bar, and sat down, and still havn't recovered in a sense...
...I don't think that the men in the VFW actually understood what was taking place there, and do not want to bring discredit upon them...

...you'll have to pardon me, but is this where this world is going to, am I offending anyone here, we all grew up with the "good witch of the North" in the wizard of Oz, but that was a fictional story for entertainment, this was a ???devil ceremony??? in the middle of a VFW,

...WTF...

...I will say this, I wore my psyco vets t-shirt under my clown costume for a little moral support, as I said before I never been in a VFW due to the nature of what happened to me, so upon departing the rear of the hall, I removed my clown shirt, and rainbow wig, went out to my truck, and got my DAV hat, and came back, and sat in the bar, psyco vets t-shirt, and DAV baseball hat, I could not even associate with any of them that were attending the party, just had to change the theme that meant something to me, I was readily accepted by those in the bar, and the shirt was a hit, not one person from the "party said shit to me, and I'm glad no one did, I'd prob still be in jail on a mass assault charge of beating people with whatever I could lay my hands on....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2002, 07:51 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Learned Something else from you...

...and that irrespective of how bleak your last few days might have been, you have retained your great sense of humor, yet again reminding us that Our Good Lord doesn't burden us beyond our carrying capacity.
Your reaching out to others is also to be emulated by others professing to be in service. And no, from my perspective, the pagan bullsh*t is just that, and you stood by your faith.
Just hazarding a guess, but I'll wager that the VFW was just looking for the booking money, rather than the intent of using their hall for this travesty. And when you are considering a mass assault, kindly give me some advance notice, and I'll join you, soon as I can get my walker's wheels oiled!! YOUDAMAN!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-04-2002, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default and to top it off...

...our washer has been screwing up lately, the fill switch works when it wants to, and it's UPSTAIRES, so every load is watched to make sure it doesn't over fill, so yesterday the woman who is staying with us sends my daughter up to do a load, and I didn't see her in the process, so now I hear" the washer is leaking, and I got 60+ gallons of water seeping through my ceiling, two f*#kin' hours of shop vacumning up water, and my wife is down in Little Rock on buisness until tonight...
...I hate November cause they lead in December.....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 11-04-2002, 09:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Hang in there curtis this too shall pass, and I love the way you handled the situation I'm proud of you bro. but rest assured there are whacko's in every family not just yours and i feel you made all the right moves.